•  

Afternoon Newbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa - Sharjah - 10 Dec 2022

Brette

@Brette

good morning Brette , thank you for your massage , really I am very sorry will not be able to attend the drive once I have an appointment at Hospital at the same time , wishing you an all a nice Drive and wish to join all of you next time , with all the best . 
essam ibrahim .

• Like (+1) 3

I wish I knew this drive since Monday. Saw the schedule previously was on Friday 9th, which is working day. And today suddenly I see the date has changed to Saturday. Hoping the next drives are on Saturday or Sunday and firmly posted. Thankyou. 

• Like (+1) 1

@Brette. @M.Seidam @Nathan and all other participants thanks a lot it was an amazing drive. 

FBA60CB4-631D-41E8-8B2A-DBB23989FB3A.jpeg

D157D50E-C76F-4922-9F1F-85EEABA8E1FD.jpeg

9CBE9330-764A-4E00-9016-DDC7908FC4D1.jpeg

83412875-C0DE-4D4A-86FA-244FC172E813.jpeg

@Gauravcould you please me the WhatsApp notifications group link. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

1 hour ago, Frans M said:

I wish I knew this drive since Monday. Saw the schedule previously was on Friday 9th, which is working day. And today suddenly I see the date has changed to Saturday. Hoping the next drives are on Saturday or Sunday and firmly posted. Thankyou. 

@Frans M this drive was only added yesterday afternoon since both the leads for yesterday's drive are down with the flu and the drive was cancelled. There is usually no change to the weekend drives, what's posted on Monday is final. This was an exception.  

6 minutes ago, Tharun Kumar V said:

@Brette. @M.Seidam @Nathan and all other participants thanks a lot it was an amazing drive. 

FBA60CB4-631D-41E8-8B2A-DBB23989FB3A.jpeg

D157D50E-C76F-4922-9F1F-85EEABA8E1FD.jpeg

9CBE9330-764A-4E00-9016-DDC7908FC4D1.jpeg

83412875-C0DE-4D4A-86FA-244FC172E813.jpeg

@Gauravcould you please me the WhatsApp notifications group link. 

Nice pics @Tharun Kumar V, add them to the drive gallery at the link below. 

https://carnity.com/gallery/category/1584-newbie-tawi-nazwa-sharjah-10-dec-2022/

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

57 minutes ago, Brette said:

@Frans M this drive was only added yesterday afternoon since both the leads for yesterday's drive are down with the flu and the drive was cancelled. There is usually no change to the weekend drives, what's posted on Monday is final. This was an exception.  

Nice pics @Tharun Kumar V, add them to the drive gallery at the link below. 

https://carnity.com/gallery/category/1584-newbie-tawi-nazwa-sharjah-10-dec-2022/

@Brette thankyou for your kind confirmation. And hopefully both leaders will heal soon. Again thankyou, hopefully can have some drives with you in future.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

waw what a wonderful ride today we did . It has been for a while since I came to visit pink rock 🪨. Every one did more than great and it was a pleasure meeting you guys for the first time. Special thanks to @Brette for allowing me to take the lead today and for him watching our back at the tail of the convoy. 

I have added some pictures in gallery and below a relive of our journey hope you enjoy. 

cheers 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 5

Important Information

Terms of use