•  

Intermediate+ Desert Drive - Al Quaa - Abu Dhabi - 17 Dec 2022

GauravSoni

3 hours ago, ASAD. said:

@GauravSoni will we need the extra fuel? we didnt need it in the last one which was a full day drive? 

I will still carry maybe 15L, just for peace of mind, also my fuel gauge's indication isnt consistent 

2 hours ago, ASAD. said:

Also will you be posting the camping spot? waking up at 3 in the morning and driving 3-4 hrs to quaa is not a prospect im looking forward to 😅

if you are camping please share the route to reach, i might do too. dont want to get stuck again in the night before drive start😅

Edited by Zixuan Huang - Charlie
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Welcome dune surfers!

@ASAD. @Anoop Nair @Haitham Khattab @Zixuan Huang - Charlie @Mario Cornejo @munkybizness 

to the second edition of the drive in exploring the beautiful terrain of southern Abu Dhabi! 
We have all seen countless videos of sand junkies with jacked up Cars doing crazy maneuvers on these dunes which as fun as it looks , takes a huge toll on the vehicles, not to mention the sheer power required to do some of them.

Our drive plan is to explore as many bowls and climbs while pushing our cars to its max. I intend to soak in the beauty of these dunes and find suitable play areas.

you can choose to Carry extra fuel however we will be doing about 60-70k mostly on gear 1&2 (at least for me) 

See you soon!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

33 minutes ago, GauravSoni said:

Welcome dune surfers!

@ASAD. @Anoop Nair @Haitham Khattab @Zixuan Huang - Charlie @Mario Cornejo @munkybizness 

to the second edition of the drive in exploring the beautiful terrain of southern Abu Dhabi! 
We have all seen countless videos of sand junkies with jacked up Cars doing crazy maneuvers on these dunes which as fun as it looks , takes a huge toll on the vehicles, not to mention the sheer power required to do some of them.

Our drive plan is to explore as many bowls and climbs while pushing our cars to its max. I intend to soak in the beauty of these dunes and find suitable play areas.

you can choose to Carry extra fuel however we will be doing about 60-70k mostly on gear 1&2 (at least for me) 

See you soon!

Hi @GauravSoni,That will be excited and fully explore adventure, if you allow me to join will be emazing trip as part Abu Dhabi Guy, ( Just completed 4 trips), appreciated for your consideration. Thanks

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

3 hours ago, Santoso Marjuki said:

Hi @GauravSoni,That will be excited and fully explore adventure, if you allow me to join will be emazing trip as part Abu Dhabi Guy, ( Just completed 4 trips), appreciated for your consideration. Thanks

Hi @Santoso Marjuki I appreciate your enthusiasm buddy.. we will have more such drives in future.. there is always a next time!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

We now have the finaL convoy for our “regular” drive in Qua.. 

@Looper @munkybizness @Zixuan Huang - Charlie @ASAD.  @Anoop Nair @Mario Cornejo

i will be camping tonight somewhere near the starting point and intend to reach before 6pm

you can connect with me on 0545564213

see you in sand!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Anoop Nair you have to go to Al Quaa Adnoc 946 whatever way you can reach. From there the meeting point is half hour away. Add another 10-15 min for foggy situations. 

Edited by Looper
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

Important Information

Terms of use