•  
Advertise here

Exploring around Jebel al Harim - Oman

@munkybizness@imranaasghar81  @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler

As I'm on holiday, I'd prefer to drive over during the week day, so we have the weekend for dune bashing with the club. Looking at the calendar, maybe next Wed/Thursday. How are your guys' timings?

Let's switch to next week, as I think a couple people had plans already this week... including a visit to Liwa festival. So 28-30 Dec (Wed-Fri) if that suits? I'll start putting a tentative plan together, are people okay with a bit of hiking? There are some beautiful vistas that are only reachable by foot.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Brett Eicher said:

Let's switch to next week, as I think a couple people had plans already this week... including a visit to Liwa festival. So 28-30 Dec (Wed-Fri) if that suits? I'll start putting a tentative plan together, are people okay with a bit of hiking? There are some beautiful vistas that are only reachable by foot.

@Brett Eicher - This comes with a heavy heart ! just got an unexpected office call for 28th and few guests from India whom I need to host , so apologies for this, and please do not move it only for me. 
Although please do share your tentative plan etc. here ! that's a terrific combo of hiking + Drive ! 

• Sad (0) 1

Sorry for being a spoil here, can we plan for first weeks of Jan?

don't drive like its your last one.

Sorry @Looper My holidays will have ended, so I have to take the time before the new year 😓

I will be doing other overlanding/camping drives, and will keep the club posted in the chance there is interest. I understand it's not easy for people... families/holidays/commitments... and can only do what we can.

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...