•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Solar Park - Dubai - 24 Dec 2022

Gaurav

15 hours ago, Sajan.S said:

Dear Guarav, 

Just a quick check, i am currently on waitlist, want to check if on this 'Mandatory off-road gears: Tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit and fire extinguisher.' 

i dont have compressor will i be abke to still join if i move from waitlist by chance or i need to get one? 

Yes its mandatory.

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

46 minutes ago, Prasanth P said:

Hi Guarav

Just would like to know how the selection from waiting list to the drive list if someone drops. If it’s first come first serve then fine . But if it’s alphabetical then it’s not fair. I believe I was the first one came into waiting list. But I can see someone else moved to the list. Please clarify if I’m wrong.

Of course, the waitlist moves as per first cum first serve "automatically".

If you hover over the (1) on the profile icon you can even see the exact date and time that person joined the WL.

Just FYI, you are WL10 atm and not number one. You joined WL on 19 Dec, Mon at 9:42 PM and current Number 1 WL joined on 19 Dec, Mon at 7:02 PM.

The one WL that moved Mr. Essam was at 7:01 PM.

image.jpeg

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

28 minutes ago, Prasanth P said:

Noted . Thanks for the clarification. I don’t think we can see the WL queue number from mobile.

Hover over to see the date and time of WL is a desktop feature, but WL is displayed in the same queue number as it appears on the mobile.

For English users: Left to Right.

image.jpeg

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Hi All, please confirm your participation and if your plan has changed, please leave the RSVP as we have long waitlist.

I'll close RSVP by 9 PM today, to give WL guys additional chance in case we have any last minute drop outs.

Also please note drive time has changed to 8 AM to 12 PM now.

@Arsalan Ehsan @Tharun Kumar V @James Lovell @Michael Chattle @Andrei S @Paul Zietsman @Frans M @MikeSpillane @Bashar Beasha @Yerem Davtyan @MohamedSherif @essam ibrahim

@Vaibhav @Davie Chase @Waqas Parvez

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Just now, Gaurav said:

Hi All, please confirm your participation and if your plan has changed, please leave the RSVP as we have long waitlist.

I'll close RSVP by 9 PM today, to give WL guys additional chance in case we have any last minute drop outs.

@Arsalan Ehsan @Tharun Kumar V @James Lovell @Michael Chattle @Andrei S @Paul Zietsman @Frans M @MikeSpillane @Bashar Beasha @Yerem Davtyan @MohamedSherif @essam ibrahim

Confirmed!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

@Gaurav

it is confirmed from my side 

thanks 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Confirmed for me

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Confirmed

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use