•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra - Dubai - 30 Dec 2022

Gaurav

Please find your convoy numbering below.

We will use Radio Channel 1: 446.006'25

@Bashar Beasha @Ishak @fayez @Arsalan Ehsan @Rashid Alseeni @Pacific @Rk ram @Albarqawi85 @Olly Bones @Frans M @essam ibrahim @Probir Mukherjee @Bjoern

@GauravSoni @Davie Chase

1. GauravSoni        Grey Pajero
  2. Gaurav               Silver Pajero        
  3. Frans M              LC71 - 2 door - Silver
  4. Rk ram                X Terra
  5. Albarqawi85       Black FJ Cruiser
  6. Olly Bones          Pajero 3.8 
  7. Ishak                   Black Pajero
  8. Rashid Alseeni   Toyota Land Cruiser
  9. Pacific                 Jeep Wrangler       Support
  10. Arsalan Ehsan     Nissan Patrol Y62
  11. Tharun K                Pajero sport
  12. Bashar Beasha    Black Patrol
  13. essam ibrahim    Prado GXR
  14. Bjoern                 Silver Jeep Wrangler
  15. Probir Mukherjee  White Land cruiser 
  16. Davie Chase       Red Wrangler        Support

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

18 hours ago, Gaurav said:

Hi All, please confirm your participation and if your plan has changed, please leave the RSVP as we have a long waitlist.

I'll close RSVP by 9 PM today, to give WL guys an additional chance in case we have any last-minute dropouts.

@Bashar Beasha @Ishak @fayez @Arsalan Ehsan @Rashid Alseeni @Pacific @Joji varghese @Albarqawi85 @Olly Bones @Frans M @essam ibrahim @Probir Mukherjee

@GauravSoni @Davie Chase

@GauravDear

i’m sorry for missing today i had somebody blocking my car inside the parking it took 40 min to find the owner and wake him up and move his car 

Edited by fayez

Thank you all, was very nice and enjoyable drive.

Thanks @Gaurav Soni, as a shovel maniac, I didn't get a chance today, maybe next time.. 😅.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

@GauravSoni Once again congratulations on your promotion to Marshall, it was an honor to be a part of your drive and able to support you to achieve this accolade. the drive was excellent i really enjoyed the route and the very few refusals we had to deal with.

Goes without saying excellent S/L from @Gaurav always a pleasure to be on your drives and learn from your vast experience.

@Pacific thanks for the support as always, a pleasure to drive with you.

The convoy consisting of @Bashar Beasha @Ishak @Tharun Kumar V @Arsalan Ehsan @Rashid Alseeni @Rk ram @Albarqawi85 @Olly Bones @Frans M @essam ibrahim @Probir Mukherjee @Bjoern drove exceptionally well which of course makes the job of supporting so much easier. So thank you very much for making it so and i would like to wish each and everyone of you a very happy, peaceful and safe new year.

added the drive stats below for those that want to see where we went and distance covered etc.

IMG_E9193[1].JPG

IMG_E9194[1].JPG

IMG_E9196[1].JPG

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@GauravSonicongatulation for promotion , wishing you and all team members happy new year , today was really great day I have learned a lot from all of you @Gaurav, @Davie Chase , wishing all of you all the best with my best wishes. 
essam 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

It was really a fun ride full of learnings. Happy new year everyone

thanks Marshal @GauravSoniand congratulations again for the well-deserved promotion 

thanks Marshal @Gauravfor all the tips and advice, and thanks @Davie Chase & @Pacificfor the support today that made our day easier 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use