•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Mahafiz - Sharjah - 7 Jan 2023

Hisham Masaad

Dear @Hisham Masaad Fantastic idea, thank you for such initiative and looking forward to drive with you this week,  for me I am available on Saturday any time, Friday after noon time only.   

• Thanks (+1) 1

@Hisham Masaad would be happy for a drive on Friday :) but it’ll depend on drive time as I get out of school by 1:30pm  regarding the drive on Saturday I may have to pull out of the waitlist as something has come up with university applications. Sorry for the confusion. :) 

• Thanks (+1) 1

Great News, thank you very much @GauravSoni for joining us to split the drive in two convoys, and make all our friends happy. RSVP is closed now, and will just wait till tonight to make sure all below are joining, unless change of plan. Please confirm.

Attendees

Look forward to hear from you at the earliest

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

On 1/4/2023 at 10:15 AM, Tareq Al Turq said:

Dear @Hisham Masaad Fantastic idea, thank you for such initiative and looking forward to drive with you this week,  for me I am available on Saturday any time, Friday after noon time only.   

Dear @Hisham Masaad i will be glad if you add me to the drive on Saturday convoy as my name is not there 🙏 

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use