•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Mahafiz - Sharjah - 7 Jan 2023

Hisham Masaad

@Hisham Masaad thank you for the amazing drive yesterday. Everyone drove really well. @Mohamad Anwerit was good to see you after a very long time and excellent 2nd lead. @Glenn W you drove really well. @Bashar Beashamassive improvement from your first newbie drive to first fewbie drive. @Mark Gladiatorfollowed the lines well behind me except for the stuck but happens with a LWB. @Ahmad Nerat great driving with the monster, you controlled it well specially on tricky passage. @Albarqawi85 you handled your FJ well along with @Adam James@Stumpy Pajthe original one drove without any problem. And special mention @Tareq Al Turqwho handled the sweep really well and also in supporting recoveries. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

51 minutes ago, Vaibhav said:

@Hisham Masaad thank you for the amazing drive yesterday. Everyone drove really well. @Mohamad Anwerit was good to see you after a very long time and excellent 2nd lead. @Glenn W you drove really well. @Bashar Beashamassive improvement from your first newbie drive to first fewbie drive. @Mark Gladiatorfollowed the lines well behind me except for the stuck but happens with a LWB. @Ahmad Nerat great driving with the monster, you controlled it well specially on tricky passage. @Albarqawi85 you handled your FJ well along with @Adam James@Stumpy Pajthe original one drove without any problem. And special mention @Tareq Al Turqwho handled the sweep really well and also in supporting recoveries. 

Haha I’d like to say it was the LWB but unfortunately I lifted off gas to early so totally my fault (which for me is unusual as I have a heavy foot 😬) but it’s all good everyone has to get stuck 🙂

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

11 hours ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Drive report. Please look above 👆🏽. Thank you @Ahmad Nerat for posting the drive report, making it easy for me. Amazing company. You  guys made the drive, with less issues, you allowed me to keep moving. At first bowl, and as usual we for FB level drives, and to keep it safe, we make it one by one. This will allow to watch and evaluate performance of each one. Happy to see all made it without any comment. This was encouraging to relax to move forward with more confidence. At first large bowl was somehow worried to allow every one to make it, but when I saw all are asking and confident they can make it, i thought yes, they should, and 👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼 all were perfect. Thank you @Mohamad Anwer @Glenn W @Bashar Beasha @Mark Gladiator @Vaibhav @Albarqawi85 @Adam James @Stumpy Paj @Tareq Al Turq for making the drive fun and successful. Well done, and look forward to see you again in sand. Nice week end, and week ahead.

Thank you @Hisham Masaadfor an amazing outing, as always, it was a great fun drive on my favourite desert terrain,  with incredible red sand. 

Thank you @Vaibhav for your support, its always a pleasure to drive with you , just like the old times!! Thank you@Tareq Al Turq for your Great sweap support.

To the rest of the team,@Glenn W @Bashar Beasha @Mark Gladiator @Vaibhav @Albarqawi85 @Adam James @Stumpy Paj  amazing drive by everyone with a few minor refusals and a popout. You were all brave and confident drivers taking on some large challenging bowls.

Welldone all !!!

• Like (+1) 6
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Hey guys!! 

Fantastic drive yesterday, had a lot of fun and enjoyed the pace of the drive a lot, everybody drove brilliantly. Would like to say thank you to @Hisham Masaad for brilliantly leading the way with support in second lead from @Mohamad Anwer and to @Vaibhav& @Tareq Al Turq for great support and guidance when required.

@Bashar Beasha @Mark Gladiator @Albarqawi85 @Adam James @Stumpy Paj  @Ahmad Nerat great to see you guys and hopefully I’ll catch you in the sand soon. Unfortunately though I’ll be missing a few drive weekends ☹️ as I’m traveling to Africa (work assignment) for a few weeks.

Anyways enjoy the remainder of the weekend and have a great week! 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use