8. Jerry

9. Juan

10. Benjamin

11. Nikola

12. Alphin

13. Mustafa

14. Andrew

15. Vanessa

We shall be using Carnity Channel 3 (446.05625).

See you at the meeting point at 7:00 AM

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Srikumar said:

Convoy Numbering

1. SK

2. Zulfikar

3. LKP

4. Ishak

5. Babaski

6. Marco 

7. Vaibhav

8. Jerry

9. Juan

10. Benjamin

11. Nikola

12. Alphin

13. Mustafa

14. Andrew

15. Vanessa

We shall be using Carnity Channel 3 (446.05625).

See you at the meeting point at 7:00 AM

Hi guys I am here but alone. Any phone number to confirm ? @Srikumar

Thank you everybody for the drive! 

It actually appeared to be more fun and less dangerous than it seemed on youtube :)

I felt kinda ashamed when had to deflate tires to proper values while everybody else was working hard on shoveling my car, but it was not my idea! :)

Yesterday I was testing the car on mountain trails and it felt fantastic, and today it proved to me that it can be capable in the desert also. Actually, she could and wanted to go faster, I felt it :)

When I got stuck I pressed a button to disconnect stabilizer, and get a bunch of messages that everything broke (ESP, stabilizer, parking sensors etc), "drive modes not available", "service required", luckily I could still switch to 4LO and engage lockers. After 10 minutes it fixed itself. While I'm not happy to see such bugs at car that run 1000km from the factory, I'm totally fine if all future breaks will look like that :)

Does anybody have some photos or videos to share by the way? 

• Like (+1) 5

Sweihan in winters is special along with @Srikumarleading it. Thanks a lot for the wonderful drive. 1hour 30 mins drive from home to meeting point you made it all worthwhile.  Off-roading is full of surprised and @Gaurav Soniloves to surprise. Thank you for your 2nd lead. You were equally responsible to make the drive smooth. @Zulfikhar Naiyar followed proper lines and instructions from @Gaurav Soni. Followed by Limited edition Pajeros @LKP and @Ishakwho drove really well and acknowledged the instructions exceptionally. After the Pajeros we had 2 Bronco's of @babaskiand @Marco B.who handled their horses really well. @Jerry Han Nice driving . @Benjamin @Juan Rhandled the wranglers really well. @Nikola Bozovicdrove the FJ well without any issues. @Alphin Aloorfirst drive with your car i am sure you will love it with more drives in future.  @Mus_hus78 with that monster your drove so well, Such a pleasure to the engine roar. @Andrew McCarthygreat driving mate. @Vanessa8580 i am sure you enjoyed the most. Specially the big bowls you captured with the power house. It was a great help with your presence at the back. I have uploaded some pictures in the gallery. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use