•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Nazwa "EXPRESS" - Sharjah - 07 Jan 2023

Rizwanm2

Yes, you heard it right, its going to be an EXPRESS ride ripping through Nazwa dunes.  Our exceptionally well equipped Fewbie plus Carnitian’s please be prepared to take an express train through famous Nazwa dunes.  The Nazwa is a place which never disappoint me at any level so you do not worry about the terrain.  Please come early with an open mind to Explore the Express.

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquettes and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Fewbie Plus level and above

When:  Saturday, 07 January 2023 morning  

Meeting time:   07:30  (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/N4JNLEhZ3P8d3yBx7

Approximate finish time: 11:30 AM 

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Mandatory off-road gears: Tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit and fire extinguisher and rated elastic recovery rope and 2 soft shackles

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• Limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Friday, 2 pm.
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month

PLEASE RSVP ON BELOW CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 2

Dear waitlisted friends  @Senthil Kumar @TT_Dubai @Sunil Mathew @Naim Aoun @Jonny90 

Our dear friend @Mehmet Volga offered to lead a second convoy. Kindly confirm your attendance for tomorrow to add to the drive. 

Thank you. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Unfortunately I have had to cancel my attendance for this drive. Will see you all on the next one. Enjoy!

• Sad (0) 1

Hi Mr @essam ibrahim 

Looks like you joined this drive by mistake. you are already in newbie drive posted by @Brette at the same time . 

I will remove you from the RSVP, Would love to have you in my higher drives in future. 🙂 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Rizwanm2 said:

Dear waitlisted friends  @Senthil Kumar @TT_Dubai @Sunil Mathew @Naim Aoun @Jonny90 

Our dear friend @Mehmet Volga offered to lead a second convoy. Kindly confirm your attendance for tomorrow to add to the drive. 

Thank you. 

Yes, will be there and looking fwd to it! Thanks, 

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use