•  

Waqas Parvez has been promoted to Advisor level

Gaurav

@Waqas Parvez congratulations for the promotion buddy  👏  is well deserved. 

Looking forward for the next drive with you.

• Like (+1) 4

16 hours ago, Gaurav said:

Congratulations @Waqas Parvez for reaching the Advisor Level with Carnity Offroad Club.

Looking forward to seeing you growing further and helping others to learn the art of offroading in a safe environment.

Please make sure your Carnity user profile is always updated with all the latest Emergency contact details.

ADVISOR

This Advisor level is the cornerstone of Team Carnity Structure as you will always remain an "Advisor" first even when you attain a Marshal rank. As an advisor, you will, constructively help, support, and advise other advisors with "respect" being part of this big multi-cultural family. You can discuss or even question ideas at any level but respectfully and professionally by keeping all the dialogue exchanges confidential for internal use only.

Your biggest transformation from an off-roader to a leader will be done at this level. With solid experience in supporting drives and handling recoveries, you will join the most comprehensive and power-packed Leaders Lead sessions.

The Leaders Lead Sessions, which consist of 3 drives and significant homework and preparation in advance of the drives, will eventually teach you all about leading and navigating in the desert, extreme recovery scenarios, and learning to lead the convoy in the various terrains UAE has to offer. These sessions are conducted by a crew member, tailored specifically for you, and be done for a handful of members only at a time.

This is invaluable information and exclusive training that you will only receive at the Advisor level with Carnity.

You will be learning the basics of leading the convoy in the desert in three different steps:

• Advance sand reading, planning your lead, terrain, level, and emergency exits.
  • Lead with navigational software to systematically scale the lead for all the cars in the convoy.
  • Ability to lead, recover and manage the convoy in the most extreme desert available in the UAE.

Once you complete these 3 sessions then you will be eligible to lead drives under supervision:

• Minimum two partial leads for any daytime Fewbie drives under Expert/Marshal/Crew supervision.
  • Plan, post, and a lead minimum of four daytime Fewbie drives under Expert/Marshal/Crew supervision.

You can extend above two partial or four full leads  if you need more time to develop confidence.

Once you successfully, complete the minimum of two partial and four full leads under supervision, then you will be eligible for your Expert promotion.

Carnity Contribution

• Committed to driving with Carnity off-road club only.
  • Lead/Support: Minimum 6 drives per quarter (3 months).
  • Forum contribution to earn Carnity points.

Skills required

• Meticulous planning and preparation.
  • Ready for new challenges or unexpected situations.
  • Leadership skills to always put the team before yourself.

Car Worthiness

• Capable 4x4 vehicle with a low range gearing.
  • Suitable approach and departure angle.
  • High profile tires.

Off-road gear required

Safety flag, tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, shovel, fire extinguisher, medical kit, radio (walkie-talkie), air compressor, tool kit, rated recovery rope and 2 rated shackles, GPS, Floor jack and jack board, tire repair kit, toolbox, tie-down straps, fluids.

Drive Joining

• All Levels.

Forum participation

• Active participation on the forum.
  • Share drive experience + feedback.
  • Share drive pictures in the gallery.
  • Post trip report after the drive.

@GauravThank you for the promotion. Every marshal and member of the support crew has contributed to my growth and learning in off-roading @Carnity has always meant more to me than just an off-roading club; it's like a second family.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

16 hours ago, Karthik Raptor said:

Well done buddy! Congratulations @Waqas Parvez👏👏

Thanks buddy

16 hours ago, Frederic said:

Well deserved promotion @Waqas Parvez ! Keep it up !

Thanks for all the guidance and support 

15 hours ago, Imteeaz said:

@Waqas Parvez  congrats mate - well deserved and keep it up dude

thanks buddy

15 hours ago, Zixuan Huang - Charlie said:

Congrats @Waqas ParvezParvez 🙌🙌🙌

thanks buddy

15 hours ago, Ranjan Das said:

Well done Waqas and heartiest congratulations. Very well deserved and wish you more. @Waqas Parvez

Thanks buddy

15 hours ago, Davie Chase said:

Congratulations @Waqas Parvez welcome to the team mate looking forward to our next adventures together :)

Thanks buddy, looking forward to driving more with you 

15 hours ago, DP1011 , Deepak wrangler said:

Totally Well deserved @Waqas Parvez bhai ! Ur patience and knowledge is commendable ! See you Satday and Do we get some promotion sweets too ;)

haha yes bhai, will get some sweets, thank you and see you on Saturday 

• Like (+1) 4

12 hours ago, Vaibhav said:

Congratulations @Waqas Parvez . From the start of Carnity you have acquired immense knowledge in terms of driving, discipline and guiding. Well deserved and looking forward for you to lead soon.

If anyone needs to be appreciated enough, it's you, because you introduced me to carnity , It's always been a pleasure driving with you, the control and knowledge you have for off-roading is commendable. 

• Like (+1) 5

12 hours ago, M.Seidam said:

Dear Waqas @Waqas Parvez truly very well deserved . You have earned it and for me you are there already. From the day one I felt this day would come. Your dedication, passion and smooth personality along the fine skills you acquired will always inspire others to bring the best out of them in this , I would say close family more than just  a car community as well . Hearty congratulations 🎉 and you are definitely a great addition. To the advisor group . Welcome home 🙏

Thank you doctor for the kind words. I still remember my first fewbie drive where I was stuck sideways on a crest and you said waqas dont worry we will take you out, i was out in 5min (this gave me a lot of confidence) In my early days, you @Hisham Masaad and other senior members always spent extra time, giving your input, teaching us different techniques for recovery. I am glad to be part of the team and look forward to driving more with you in the future.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use