•  

Waqas Parvez has been promoted to Advisor level

Gaurav

@Waqas Parvez, your greatest gift is that not only are you so easily approachable but you deliver advice in the most endearing and positive way. Every ear on the receiving end of your words knows that what you say, you mean with only the best intentions. You've helped me out in some of the most stressful moments and in the process, you went from just another acquaintance to a brother.

Every adventure we've shared so far has been a pleasure, and I know that there's many many more to come. This promotion is a testament to your phenomenal spirit and I can already see you (officially) leading us through phenomenal tracks in the months to come 🚀

• Thanks (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, munkybizness said:

@Waqas Parvez, your greatest gift is that not only are you so easily approachable but you deliver advice in the most endearing and positive way. Every ear on the receiving end of your words knows that what you say, you mean with only the best intentions. You've helped me out in some of the most stressful moments and in the process, you went from just another acquaintance to a brother.

Every adventure we've shared so far has been a pleasure, and I know that there's many many more to come. This promotion is a testament to your phenomenal spirit and I can already see you (officially) leading us through phenomenal tracks in the months to come 🚀

Thank you for your nice thoughts. You have always been a morale booster during our drives and someone who is always upbeat. It has been a pleasure to drive with you, and I know there will be many more in the future.

Important Information

Terms of use