•  

Two Day Fewbie Desert Drive - Liwa Crossing - Abu Dhabi - 21 Jan 2023

Vanessa8580

@Vanessa8580 I intent to join the drive. I have signed up for few drives this week. I’ll try to complete my 5 fewbie drives before the drive. If I’m not able to complete I shall exit the attendance list myself. Kindly add me to the attendance list please

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tharun Kumar V said:

@Vanessa8580 I intent to join the drive. I have signed up for few drives this week. I’ll try to complete my 5 fewbie drives before the drive. If I’m not able to complete I shall exit the attendance list myself. Kindly add me to the attendance list please

I am sorry @Tharun Kumar V but even if you complete 2 Fewbie drives in the weekend and the Fewbie weekday drive tomorrow, you still only have 4 drives by then so you are still not eligible to join the Liwa drive.

• Like (+1) 1

@Vanessa8580 no tomorrow I have a drive, Friday I’m in first waitlist, Saturday morning I’m in the drive and Sunday morning I’m in waitlist. I guess and hope I can manage. Let me give a try please

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tharun Kumar V said:

@Vanessa8580 no tomorrow I have a drive, Friday I’m in first waitlist, Saturday morning I’m in the drive and Sunday morning I’m in waitlist. I guess and hope I can manage. Let me give a try please

If you have completed the 5 drives then you can RSVP again 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Vanessa8580 I have added myself in the waitlist, today morning I have completed my drive. Tomorrow and Saturday I am in at attendance list. Sunday drive I'm in the guest list (hope my luck works). until Saturday it will sum up to 4 drives and if Sunday adds up I will be completing 5 Fewbie drives.

Thank you 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use