•  

Two Day Fewbie Desert Drive - Liwa Crossing - Abu Dhabi - 21 Jan 2023

Vanessa8580

Good morning @Vanessa8580 I just wanted to confirm where the fuel requirement is listed; 6 cylinder cars require 100-120 liters of petrol is this total fuel? or extra fuel in jerry cans? apologies for the silly question just don't want to show up with too much or too little 😂

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Benjamin said:

Good morning @Vanessa8580 I just wanted to confirm where the fuel requirement is listed; 6 cylinder cars require 100-120 liters of petrol is this total fuel? or extra fuel in jerry cans? apologies for the silly question just don't want to show up with too much or too little 😂

That’s the total fuel that you have to have so inside the tank and jerrycan together 😁

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Vanessa8580 said:

That’s the total fuel that you have to have so inside the tank and jerrycan together 😁

Hi @Benjamin With 100-120ltr in Jerry you can offer Premium Cafu service there… 😀 will be a profitable trip for sure 😀👍

• Haha (+1) 7

@Varun Mehndiratta it’s not a bad investment plan whatsoever 😂 expensive one too. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Alphin Aloor said:

Hi dropping out of the drive because my car got tboned this weekend. Will be out of sorts for a week +. 

Sorry to hear that @Alphin Aloor, what happened ? 

• Like (+1) 1

good morning, @Vanessa8580(or any other member of the team that has experience on Liwa drive) i am planning to leave Dubai around this Friday at around 15:00 and to reach at the meeting point around 19:00 and set up my tent. is anyone else planning to leave around that time ? also is there any specific spot that CARNITY groups will camp altogether? 

anything else out of the ordinary that would need to bring for this trip / camp (some wood etc) ? 

sorry my first Liwa trip so i am very excited but also need to make sure that i will come fully prepared!

• Well Done (+2) 1

Hi @Stav last year many ppl planned the same thing - and camped next to starting point. I am sure this year as well will be the same. Keep following the forum I am sure many with similar queries will post here (or other level drives)

• Like (+1) 4

@Vanessa8580 so sorry, I am suffering from high fever and a bad cough. It is costing me a lot of energy to come out of bed. I have blackout. I was really looking forward to the trip. Got my car triple checked. But then better I do it next time. Please post pictures!

• Sad (0) 2

Important Information

Terms of use