•  

Two Day Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Liwa Crossing - Abu Dhabi - 21 Jan 2023

Kailas

Congrats to all participants, and thanks to everyone who took part in organizing this amazing Liwa Crossing.

Special thanks to @Kailas for accepting the challenge and being such an excellent lead, always searching for the most enjoyable track, to @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler & @Lawrence_Chehimi for support, and to @Gertjan for 2nd lead (and photographer!), and thanks to the rest of the convoy for being part of a memorable weekend, outstanding job guys!

I've uploaded most of the videos and pics that I took (360 videos will take longer) and will keep them for a few weeks here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZL6q82_mAwXTibyA5pr7Akevv9S_-CMa?usp=share_link

Edited by Jona
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 3

What an amazing experience, Liwa is something else!! Congrats to all of us making it to the other side safely :-)

@Kailasyou were an amazing lead, you made it a fantastic drive, challenging yet safe.

Thanks @DP1011 , Deepak wranglerfor holding the convoy at the center and for all the help and tugs you gave.

Thanks to everyone who supported the support, I guess we were the only ones getting stuck hahaa.😀

Hope to see you all on sand soon.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Well Done (+2) 1

The drive through Liwa was an unforgettable experience. The winding roads and towering dunes provided a challenging yet exhilarating journey. We were all impressed by the skill and determination of our drivers as they navigated the terrain with ease. The group cohesion was also excellent, everyone was very supportive and helped create a great atmosphere. The natural beauty of the area was mesmerizing, with the golden sands contrasting against the deep blue sky. We took breaks along the way to take in the views, capture some photos and enjoy the fresh air. All in all, it was a fantastic day and one that will be remembered for a long time.

thanks for the lead and support team, 👍

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Hi @DP1011 , Deepak wranglerI hope your well. Could you please send that video to me to my WhatsApp or a link to save the quality to 058 598 2653 thank you brother 

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use