•  

Two Day Intermediate Desert Drive - Liwa Crossing - Abu Dhabi - 21 Jan 2023

GauravSoni

10 hours ago, GauravSoni said:

Please ensure that your mean machines are in top condition

the machine underwent some checks yesterday, and couple of cracked lower arm bushes being replaced now...gearing up to be in top condition!!

10 hours ago, GauravSoni said:

avoid long drive on Saturday morning

i will be halting at a modest Airbnb at Madinat Zayed, Friday evening and will drive down to the meeting point (1hr+ drive). not much of a camping guy :-) , although i am getting all the camping gear sorted for the overnight desert halt, which will be my first camping experience , praying, i dont miss anything 🙂

• Like (+1) 6

I will depart Dubai by 7pm/8pm on Friday night so will most likely be at the meeting/camping point by midnight.

@GauravSoni, I believe you have my spare Baofeng UV-5r from the Al Qua’a drive late last year. It should be all faded. Could you please bring that along with you?

Edited by munkybizness
  • Like (+1) 6

43 minutes ago, munkybizness said:

I will depart Dubai by 7pm/8pm on Friday night so will most likely be at the meeting/camping point by midnight.

@GauravSoni, I believe you have my spare Baofeng UV-5r from the Al Qua’a drive late last year. It should be all faded. Could you please bring that along with you?

Yes I do remember as I see that radio everyday😂.. I will get it fully charged.. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, GauravSoni said:

Yes I do remember as I see that radio everyday😂.. I will get it fully charged.. 

Amazing thanks! I spent two weeks scratching my head trying to remember where I left it… which gave my parents the perfect opportunity to force me to eat more peeled almonds. I can finally go back to being treated like an adult 🙄🤣

Edited by munkybizness
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

4 minutes ago, Ranjan Das said:

Couldn’t clear my calendar enough so will be leaving Dubai ±5PM on Friday, will camp around the SP.

@GauravSoni, could you please share location of your camp site once selected.

Sure.. I will create a WA group for the drive members to coordinate

• Like (+1) 8

Important Information

Terms of use