•  

Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra " infinity loops " - Dubai - 13 Jan 2023

M.Seidam

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquettes and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Fewbie and above

When:  13 Jan 2023, Friday 

Meeting time:  3:00 PM  - Sharp (Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/tv4Bbpu8g1uwzjdS6

Approximate finish time:  7:00 PM

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Mandatory off-road gears: Tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit and fire extinguisher.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Thursday - 3 PM
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON BELOW CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 1

Dear @MohamedSherif from your carnity profile I see that you are still in the newbie level and this drive is fewbie . For your own safety I am afraid I have to remove you from the RSVP list .

• Like (+1) 1

Dear Mohamed  @M.Seidam, I was about to write here a self declaration to be promoted to fewbie since I did over 6 trips outside Carnity (other platform) in different places around UAE mainly Sawihan and Al Madam. Also I did 1 offroader trip with that club and I did very well crossing crescent. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, MohamedSherif said:

Dear Mohamed  @M.Seidam, I was about to write here a self declaration to be promoted to fewbie since I did over 6 trips outside Carnity (other platform) in different places around UAE mainly Sawihan and Al Madam. Also I did 1 offroader trip with that club and I did very well crossing crescent. 

Sure my friend . Please follow the Link below and once approved by the crew you are more than welcome to join ( if approved before Friday rest assured I will add you back ) 

https://carnity.com/forums/topic/15974-transfer-your-previous-off-road-experience/

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, MohamedSherif said:

Hi Mohamed Sherif, transferring your experience requires you to join the Newbie drive and then do the self-declaration so that the support team and lead can gauge your experience accordingly. Then you can apply for your Fewbie promotion.

You cannot self-declare and join Fewbie level, as we have no control over your private drives.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

2 hours ago, Bashar Beasha said:

Curious about the “ infinity loops ” in the subject 😁

what is it?

There is only one way to know .don’t miss the drive 😅 … sure will explain it during the brief on site 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Dear friends 

Attendees

Waitlisted Attendees ( all first drive )

Hello and welcome . Thanks for your interest and RSVPing this drive . Managing this drive my self as a lead and @Fabien Monleau from the support team . 
As you see there are three fellow drivers wait listed as their first drive . Please can I ask you kindly to confirm your spot by today morning ( by posting confirmed msg ) and if your plan has changed to leave it for the next one on list to avoid last min  drop out . I wish if I could accommodate every one but for safety reasons on this level we are limited to 10 participants only on the RSVP . 
Thank you and stay tuned for more info regarding the drive itself today evening . 

cheers 

Seidam 

Important Information

Terms of use