•  

Full Day Intermediate Desert Drive - Bowls of Wagan - Abu Dhabi - 14 Jan 2023

Srikumar

You could use either the ADNOC Wagan or ADNOC Al Qua. Both are open 24 hours. ADNOC Qua is a bit closer to the meeting point but you need to cross the meeting point and then return. 

Please ensure that your filled to the absolute brim. There is no CAFU service inside the Pajero Bowl

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

As A matter of fact in PB ( almost a perfect circular high walled and huge crater , in there No Cafu , No cell signal to call for help , No internet obviously . The only way out is to climb it either by foot or car 🤣

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

6 hours ago, M.Seidam said:

As A matter of fact in PB ( almost a perfect circular high walled and huge crater , in there No Cafu , No cell signal to call for help , No internet obviously . The only way out is to climb it either by foot or car 🤣

@M.Seidamdoc we have @Zed he will take care of us.

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

Morning everyone. Just noticed that Google maps was acting up (again). So I have updated the meeting point mentioning the coordinates.  The meeting point is next to the mosque

image.png.fd0d61f9ee3f526471f8f48398d6001e.png

I will be closing the RSVP by this evening and will then announce the convoy numbering. 

Please go through the important points once again.

Most important is to keep your car as light as possible. It will help to exit the bowls on your own and will also help incase we need to pull you out. 😂

But dont compromise on your recovery gear. The last time I was there in Pajero Bowl, we needed all the ropes that we had to get the car out. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

11 minutes ago, Srikumar said:

Just noticed that Google maps was acting up (again)

yes, it was taking me to Al Quo street inside Abu Dhabi city, when i tried from PC, but the phone seemed to give the right location. Anyway, now its good in PC and phone, both - at least for me :-) ..

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Srikumar said:

But dont compromise on your recovery gear. The last time I was there in Pajero Bowl, we needed all the ropes that we had to get the car out

If you search pajero bowl on google map there is a picture of that car im guessing 😂😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

@SrikumarI will have to exit this drive due to a cracked water pump and crank seal broken resulting in oil leak. Though i was looking forward for the drive and the agency guys provided me with coolant bottle incase any heating up takes place decided not to mess up the drive for others. Enjoy guys and be safe.

• Sad (0) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 1

1 minute ago, Vaibhav said:

@SrikumarI will have to exit this drive due to a cracked water pump and crank seal broken resulting in oil leak. Though i was looking forward for the drive and the agency guys provided me with coolant bottle incase any heating up takes place decided not to mess up the drive for others. Enjoy guys and be safe.

wise decision mate - you do not want to stuck in this part of the world

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use