•  

Full Day Intermediate Desert Drive - Bowls of Wagan - Abu Dhabi - 14 Jan 2023

Srikumar

I wish I could reload it once more with you guys . Have fun and be safe . Zed @Zed please don’t leave any one behind in any of the bowls 😅

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Wow!! I had high hopes for this drive, but it exceeded all expectations. Despite the unfortunate incident in the morning, the afternoon stretch was the best stint of fast pace driving I have ever had in the desert. The pace and terrain required razor sharp focus and everyone rose to the occasion and drove out of their skins. The terrain was absolutely incredible and well worth the long drive there and back.

@Srikumaryour drives never disappoint, but this goes down as best Carnity drive i have been apart of. You also demonstrated great leadership when dealing with the two difficult incidents we encountered. 

@ZedI hope you got back home safely and haven't been left too shaken.

@ASAD. likewise, hope you got back ok and the car is repaired quickly. Absolutely superb effort as 2L. 

It was pleasure driving with you all and hope to see you all soon.

I'll post some pics in the gallery shortly.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 4

1 hour ago, Foxtrot Oscar said:

Nothing says Team Carnity like a Prado towing a Prado through the dunes under the watchful eye of the Crew and support team 👏

Ah that should have been my LC's job, with all 3 gears (transfer case + front + rear diffs) re-geared, it's a towing truck meant to handle these scenarios. I'm bummed I missed the fun, but I'm glad I didn't spoil and steal your day guys 😁👍🏻👍🏻

• Like (+1) 6

2 minutes ago, Zed said:

Ah that should have been my LC's job, with all 3 gears (transfer case + front + rear diffs) re-geared, it's a towing truck meant to handle these scenarios. I'm bummed I missed the fun, but I'm glad I didn't spoil and steal your day guys 😁👍🏻👍🏻

Awe, you were missed! Glad you were unscathed and  your unfortunate incident did bear fruit in the shape of Al Ain’s finest comedy police team. Those guys were hysterical 🤣

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Thanks @Srikumar for a wonderful day at Waqan. It was only around 1pm that we actually started the drive before which we weren't sure if we would be even getting a drive at all. So hats off to your leadership for still making it a memorable drive like you said the run was special is an understatement .That i managed to shred the radiator fan of a toyota is probably a testament 😂. Thankfully, the engine looks fine as i was still able to drive for short bursts. Also thanks for trusting me as your 2nd lead, i can assure you its not easy 😅.

@Tom B @Waqas Parvez & @Rob S. cant thank you guys enough for helping me out with the tug, great teamwork as usual. To the rest of the gang, great driving. 

@Zed so glad to see you in high spirits as always. Look forward to seeing the LC2000 back in the sands soon. 

PS: Have some wonderful videos of the pajero bowl, will be sharing once i catch my breath 😄.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 6

Important Information

Terms of use