•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Badayer - Sharjah - 13 Jan 2023

Hisham Masaad

I cannot Agree more to this @Hisham Masaad! My first drive with rooftop removed, I significantly understimated the potential today and  from automode moved to manual, with those sandsplashes, I was just wondering what next and when do we pull out rope or shovel - But disappointed😂😂, My first NB drive without rope or shovel being used, and neither 4low!!! 

kudos and congratulations to some amazing FBs in making!! @rohit kumar @Rk ram @MohamedSherif

@Pacific as always great to see u and have u as part of convoy. 

@Hisham Masaad : By todays benchmark, you know what a FB+ drive should be now ;) 

Fantastic day! Thanks again Folks. My fav click is this and others in gallery!:) Enjoy!

099527A7-1D6F-41CE-8833-E795CB93ABA6.jpeg

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 2

14 hours ago, DP1011 , Deepak wrangler said:

I cannot Agree more to this @Hisham Masaad! My first drive with rooftop removed, I significantly understimated the potential today and  from automode moved to manual, with those sandsplashes, I was just wondering what next and when do we pull out rope or shovel - But disappointed😂😂, My first NB drive without rope or shovel being used, and neither 4low!!! 

kudos and congratulations to some amazing FBs in making!! @rohit kumar @Rk ram @MohamedSherif

@Pacific as always great to see u and have u as part of convoy. 

@Hisham Masaad : By todays benchmark, you know what a FB+ drive should be now ;) 

Fantastic day! Thanks again Folks. My fav click is this and others in gallery!:) Enjoy!

099527A7-1D6F-41CE-8833-E795CB93ABA6.jpeg

Undoubtedly this was the best newbie drive, @Hisham Masaad just took liberty to push a little to check what's  hidden in newbie, just to find new desert wanderers. Every push n challenges were taken by @MohamedSherif @Rk ram @rohit kumar just seasoned players of desert. 

literally i dont have words to describe the tyoe of drive we had considering the level. 

@DP1011 , Deepak wrangler always a pleasure to be with you. 

This drive is now archived as one of the memorable drive in my memories. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2023 at 4:51 PM, Hisham Masaad said:

Dear @MohamedSherif, thank you for the message. However, for promotion please visit the Carnity web site and apply for promotion https://carnity.com/support/

Please fill the form and you should get a reply on your email. 

Hi @Hisham Masaad

I have submitted my application and picture 2 weeks ago and received nothing yet for my promotion to Fewbie, please advise 

50 minutes ago, MohamedSherif said:

Hi @Hisham Masaad

I have submitted my application and picture 2 weeks ago and received nothing yet for my promotion to Fewbie, please advise 

It is under process @MohamedSherif, you should hear back soon. All were busy with the preparation and planning for liwa crossing, which alhamdu Lillah all went well. 

• Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use