•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Badayer - Sharjah - 13 Jan 2023

Hisham Masaad

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquettes and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

Drive Details

Level:  Newbie and above

When:  13 Jan 2023, Friday

Meeting time: 7:00 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/XmtURUvLEmtevDod7

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 11:00 AM

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• Limited to 12 cars only. RSVP will close on Thursday, 2 pm.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR

6 hours ago, MohamedSherif said:

Dear Hisham @Hisham Masaad

This a self declaration to transfer my 6 trips done outside Carnity in different places around UAE mainly sweihan and Al madam. 

I need to be assessed against being promoted to Fewbie 

Regards,

Mohamed Sherif 

Dear @MohamedSherif, thank you for the message. However, for promotion please visit the Carnity web site and apply for promotion https://carnity.com/support/

Please fill the form and you should get a reply on your email. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MohamedSherif said:

Dear @Hisham Masaad

Good morning 

I have submitted my promotion request but received nothing on my email so far.

Will I be assessed tomorrow morning for promotion to Fewbie?

Regards,

Mohamed Sherif 

Assessment will be by all leads you joined and joining, till you get promoted @MohamedSherif

On 1/9/2023 at 12:51 PM, Hisham Masaad said:

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquettes and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

Drive Details

Level:  Newbie and above

When:  13 Jan 2023, Friday

Meeting time: 7:00 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/XmtURUvLEmtevDod7

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 11:00 AM

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• Limited to 12 cars only. RSVP will close on Thursday, 2 pm.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR

Dear @MohamedSherif @Rk ram @Pacific @rohit kumar @FARAZ MOHAMMED @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler, thank you for joining the drive, and look forward to see you tomorrow. We will be moving as per below convoy order, and using Radio channel 1. For any requirement you can reach me on 0506318834.

NB Badayer.jpg

• Like (+1) 4

NB drive???? Who said? But what about the drives, they are newbies? I say, it is modesty. Yes, it wasn’t at all NB drive, it was FB+. As i mentioned in my briefing, the drive was supposed to be FB+ in badayer. While finalizing the drives last weekend, it got changed to NB, and i thought will not change location and keep it badayer. Eventually, with the masters, it turned out as i planned, FB+ drive. Thank you very much @MohamedSherif @Rk ram @rohit kumarfor making the day. It was simply amazing and fun. All made it on time, briefing and started moving… moving … moving…no issues 🤔🤔🤔..what’s going on? All good Deepak in the back?  Yes all good. OK, will start small climb's, no issues. Higher …. No issues, then that’s it. I have realized I have drivers behind me, if I don’t satisfy, they will leave me an go by themselves 😅.The result is self explanatory down. In moving time about 2 hours, we made about 54km, i gave up. I have to keep something for these guys to see in the upper levels drives, and thought all had enough and can leave 1 hours ahead of time. Thank you very much for @Pacific and @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler for joining and supporting. I know you  didn’t have much to do, but still I have to be grateful. 

Wish you all nice weekend, and look forward to see you again.

006832F7-BF1D-4179-8285-6C3B1E046320.jpeg

10282670-A243-4209-AECF-CC568E8ECF78.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 4

Important Information

Terms of use