•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Badayer - Al Madam - Sharjah - 15 Jan 2023

GauravSoni

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquettes and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE PLAN: 

The plan is to explore the area next to the famous desert safari experience routes intending to reach the Ghost town Village. 

we will pass though the recognized dunes like the "Iftaar Bowl" and "Super Bowl"..

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Fewbie and above

When:  15 Jan 2023, Sunday

Meeting time:  7:00 AM  - Sharp (Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: Dropped pin
https://maps.app.goo.gl/HG7gTUpRTDGU6Vp26?g_st=ic 

Approximate finish time:  11:00 AM

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Mandatory off-road gears: Tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit and fire extinguisher.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Thursday - 3 PM
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON BELOW CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 4

Looking forward to this Sunday morning fewbie drive under your lead. @GauravSoni 

it’s been a good few weeks since I was out so I’m expecting an arm workout 😀

Will be good to catch-up with you @Mark Gladiator I may need to change my name too 😜 

Looking forward to exploring the ghost village 

• Like (+1) 5

25 minutes ago, Gary F said:

Looking forward to this Sunday morning fewbie drive under your lead. @GauravSoni 

it’s been a good few weeks since I was out so I’m expecting an arm workout 😀

Will be good to catch-up with you @Mark Gladiator I may need to change my name too 😜 

Looking forward to exploring the ghost village 

Haha yes mate will be good to see you out there! You could be GG (Gary gladiator) 😂

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1

@GauravSoni good evening, I’ve put my name down on the waitlist. I would be happy to join if there is room for me. I’ve already signed up for one drive on Friday. Thank you :) 

• Like (+1) 4

Had to leave the drive @GauravSoni to save my chances for the Liwa expedition with my now bitter half. I am sure you guys will have a fun filled drive and one from the wl gets lucky. See you guys soon.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

28 minutes ago, Ranjan Das said:

Had to leave the drive @GauravSoni to save my chances for the Liwa expedition with my now bitter half. I am sure you guys will have a fun filled drive and one from the wl gets lucky. See you guys soon.

Good call!! 😂😂

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

Dear All 

Considering the long list of WLs drivers for this drive and especially this being the only FB drive this Sunday, @GauravSoni and I are exploring possibility to extend the drive with two convoys, so as to accommodate all who have shown interest. 

However,  before we do that need to know the final attendees. So request you to confirm your availability for the drive at the earliest (latest by 4pm today).

PS This will require extensive work from leads to plan the routes and overall details of the drive. So please ensure you are certain about your plans, I am sure you will agree that after all the work, won’t be good to have last min no shows. Thanks for your understanding. 

@Frans M @Imteeaz @Tharun Kumar V @Senthil Kumar @Jona @Zulfikhar Naiyar @Mark Gladiator @Albarqawi85 @Gary F @Mahmoud Taha @Pieter Potgieter @Pierre de Maigret @Yaseen87 @Bhaskar @Krishna R @Shahid Mehmood @Benjamin @Alphin Aloor @Dimitrios Kalogirou @imranaasghar81 @Dodi Syahdar

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use