•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Badayer - Al Madam - Sharjah - 15 Jan 2023

GauravSoni

27 minutes ago, Varun Mehndiratta said:

Dear All 

Considering the long list of WLs drivers for this drive and especially this being the only FB drive this Sunday, @GauravSoni and I are exploring possibility to extend the drive with two convoys, so as to accommodate all who have shown interest. 

However,  before we do that need to know the final attendees. So request you to confirm your availability for the drive at the earliest (latest by 4pm today).

PS This will require extensive work from leads to plan the routes and overall details of the drive. So please ensure you are certain about your plans, I am sure you will agree that after all the work, won’t be good to have last min no shows. Thanks for your understanding. 

@Frans M @Imteeaz @Tharun Kumar V @Senthil Kumar @Jona @Zulfikhar Naiyar @Mark Gladiator @Albarqawi85 @Gary F @Mahmoud Taha @Pieter Potgieter @Pierre de Maigret @Yaseen87 @Bhaskar @Krishna R @Shahid Mehmood @Benjamin @Alphin Aloor @Dimitrios Kalogirou @imranaasghar81 @Dodi Syahdar

I’m definitely confirmed 👍🏻👍🏻

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Varun Mehndiratta said:

Dear All 

Considering the long list of WLs drivers for this drive and especially this being the only FB drive this Sunday, @GauravSoni and I are exploring possibility to extend the drive with two convoys, so as to accommodate all who have shown interest. 

However,  before we do that need to know the final attendees. So request you to confirm your availability for the drive at the earliest (latest by 4pm today).

PS This will require extensive work from leads to plan the routes and overall details of the drive. So please ensure you are certain about your plans, I am sure you will agree that after all the work, won’t be good to have last min no shows. Thanks for your understanding. 

@Frans M @Imteeaz @Tharun Kumar V @Senthil Kumar @Jona @Zulfikhar Naiyar @Mark Gladiator @Albarqawi85 @Gary F @Mahmoud Taha @Pieter Potgieter @Pierre de Maigret @Yaseen87 @Bhaskar @Krishna R @Shahid Mehmood @Benjamin @Alphin Aloor @Dimitrios Kalogirou @imranaasghar81 @Dodi Syahdar

@Varun Mehndiratta I can confirm I’m able to attend tomorrow thanks for the consideration guys! :) @GauravSoni

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use