•  

Afternoon Intermediate Desert Drive - Super Technical - Al Qudra - Dubai - 20 Jan 2023

M.Seidam

Coming from the huge bowels of Al Wagan and the tallest dunes of sweihan to the tightest terrain that can bearely fit my Xterra . its in Al Qudra desert . lets get unstuck and struggle bit together before it gets dark on us. this is the plan. 

Please check your gear , your recovery points front and back  and your car . this is ain't a fast action packed drive more than its a tremendous mental and physical exercise to start your week end with .

If your are opt to that then do not hesitate to join this Super technical drive .

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquettes and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Intermediate and above

When:  20 jan 2023, Sunday 

Meeting time:  14:00 - Sharp (Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/PU71uuga1LyDDhmM8 " Bab Shams entry point "

Approximate finish time: 18:00

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Mandatory off-road gears: Tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit and fire extinguisher and rated elastic recovery rope and 2 soft shackles

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Thursday 8 pm
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month

PLEASE RSVP ON BELOW CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 2

• Gaurav changed the title to Afternoon Intermediate Desert Drive - Super Technical - Al Qudra - Dubai - 20 Jan 2023

Dear @Ali Abbas 

How have you been ? It has been been a very long time .almost more than a year and a half or more since you drove with carnity regardless of the level and as a matter or Intermediate level And as from your profile you did the only one IM drive in April 2021. 
for your own safety I highly recommend you not to join such level and instead join a lower in difficulty level like Newbie or maximum fewbie level couple of times till you become synchronised back with your vehicle to the sand driving . 
There is no place I am afraid to take any high risk please . Please I am afraid to ask you to remove your self from this drive . I hope you can understand. Thank you 🙏 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

11 minutes ago, Joji varghese said:

Dear @M.Seidam am withdrawing my drive, vehicle has some maintenance and it’s going to finish by tomorrow.

see you soon and have fun 🤩 

No worries . Remove your RSVP please 

• Like (+1) 1

Dear Friends

@Imteeaz @Daniel Rodas @Gerrit Bus and @Beide Worku 

Thanks for your Interest and RSVPing the drive. Since I started leading all my drives had never ended without driving for a while in technical terrain as I always believe that mastering this path along what  it brings with it will make us a better off roaders . However in this drive it will be devoted let’s say 80 % of it driving along the tightest routes what Alqudra desert has to offer leaving the remaining for the way back to exit . 

The radio channel and convoy order will be announced on site at meeting point . 

please be on time in order to finish on time at sunset expected . 

see you tomorrow inshallah 

Seidam 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

17 minutes ago, Daniel Rodas said:

Just would lile to ask if a 1430 start is possible.

If all agree we might push it to 14:15 not later please . @Imteeaz @Gerrit Bus and @Beide Worku

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Just now, M.Seidam said:

If all agree we might push it to 14:15 not later please . @Imteeaz @Gerrit Bus and @Beide Worku

Fine by me. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use