•  

Afternoon Intermediate Desert Drive - Super Technical - Al Qudra - Dubai - 20 Jan 2023

M.Seidam

Dear Friends 

@Imteeaz @Daniel Rodas and @Gerrit Bus 

Thank you all for making this drive so lovely this after noon . You all rocked today especially Gerrit didn’t feel like it’s your first Intermediate drive. We got refusals and stuck as expected and we all had opportunity to think about it and get out with the help of the shovel only leaving our ropes in the trunks . Very well done all and hope to see ya again soon in the sand .take care and enjoy your weekend 🙏

image.jpeg.80f5a900c2e6a3902cbc824acd316bda.jpeg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Gents @M.Seidam @Imteeaz @Daniel Rodas, hereby a link to some video footage of our awesome drive. 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/y8kqThythNGNJv4n6

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

7 hours ago, Gerrit Bus said:

Gents @M.Seidam @Imteeaz @Daniel Rodas, hereby a link to some video footage of our awesome drive. 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/y8kqThythNGNJv4n6

Thanks for the clips Gerrit. amazing 👍

• Like (+1) 1

@M.Seidam @Gerrit Bus  @Daniel Rodas

Thanks Doc for organising this drive - my first during the work week as i always drive during the weekend.

The small convoy enabled us to drive at a steady / fast pace, with minimal refusals (where we had to shovel couple of times); but it was fun at the end of the day.

@Gerrit Bus  you drove amazing well mate for your first IM drive; keep up the good work and try to manage the lifetime of the Jeep as much as you can.   Driving behind you gave me the opportunity to watch you jump from the dunes; pls be careful mate.

Thanks for sharing the vids mate - have you tried to stick the cam on the side of the car so that you can capture your jumps?  Maybe for next time!

@Daniel Rodas long time that we did not drive together; as the SL, you took us on the correct path when Doc was having refusals.

@M.Seidam  Super Technical?  Yes it was a 'Super Technical Drive', which required full focus from all drivers.  the dunes were not tall or scary, but the tracks were tricky.  

I look forward to our next drives together.

Until then, enjoy your week.

Cheers

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

1 minute ago, Imteeaz said:

@M.Seidam @Gerrit Bus  @Daniel Rodas

Thanks Doc for organising this drive - my first during the work week as i always drive during the weekend.

The small convoy enabled us to drive at a steady / fast pace, with minimal refusals (where we had to shovel couple of times); but it was fun at the end of the day.

@Gerrit Bus  you drove amazing well mate for your first IM drive; keep up the good work and try to manage the lifetime of the Jeep as much as you can.   Driving behind you gave me the opportunity to watch you jump from the dunes; pls be careful mate.

Thanks for sharing the vids mate - have you tried to stick the cam on the side of the car so that you can capture your jumps?  Maybe for next time!

@Daniel Rodas long time that we did not drive together; as the SL, you took us on the correct path when Doc was having refusals.

@M.Seidam  Super Technical?  Yes it was a 'Super Technical Drive', which required full focus from all drivers.  the dunes were not tall or scary, but the tracks were tricky.  

I look forward to our next drives together.

Until then, enjoy your week.

Cheers

Thanks for the good advice, appreciated. I do use the camera in different positions and always keep experimenting 😄

• Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use