•  

Full Day Intermediate Desert Drive - Liwa Mzeer'ah to Moreeb Hills- Abu Dhabi - 5 Feb 2023

Asif Hussain

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquettes and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Intermediate and above

When:  Feb 5th 2023, Sunday

Meeting time:  7:00 AM  - Sharp (Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point:  https://maps.app.goo.gl/AmJxD6zntewNoz8EA 

Approximate finish time:  4:00 PM

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Mandatory off-road gears: Tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit, Tow Rope, 2 Shackles and fire extinguisher.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 6 cars only. RSVP will close on Saturday - 9 AM
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON BELOW CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

• Gaurav changed the title to Full Day Intermediate Desert Drive - Liwa Mzeer'ah to Moreeb Hills- Abu Dhabi - 5 Feb 2023
3 hours ago, GauravSoni said:

This is going to be epic @Asif Hussain bhai!! Would have loved to join it.. family commitments first!

Looking forward to drive with you. One more drive in this terrain will come this season.

• Like (+1) 2
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Given that the starting point is over 3 hours drive from Dubai, I plan to reach the previous evening and camp there. If anyone else interested in camping please let me know. Thanks! 

• Like (+1) 3

@Beide Worku @Salim Akhtar @Karthikeyan Govindarajan @Santoso Marjuki @Ashutosh Garg @Mus_hus78 thank you for joining the drive. 

To ensure that everyone has a fun and safe Liwa trip it's important that you go through the below checklist :

1. Please ensure that you are there at the meeting point at 7:00 AM sharp.

2. Get lots and lots of rest the previous day. The more the better as Liwa will not only challenge your vehicle but your mind as well. We would need your complete focus and fatigue due to less rest is the last thing that is needed on such a terrain. For those who prefer camping the previous night, you can do so at the starting point as it's a nice spaced-out area. Bring some firewood in case if you wish to have a bonfire to keep you warm. 

3. Ensure that your 4x4 is well serviced recently and all the lubes and fluids are topped up.

4. Arrive at meeting point with full fuel tank. Last ADNOC station https://goo.gl/maps/rKe2DFTu4vn55yuR6

5. Spare tire should be in good working condition. Ensure both front and back tow points are in good condition.

6. Bring lots of water (at least 5 ltr per person) breakfast, lunch, snacks, energy bar, cookies, nuts, etc etc for yourself and your passengers. We shall be having breaks in between the drive.

7. Bring garbage bags along to carry your trash. Littering in the desert is strictly prohibited.

Convoy position and radio frequency will be announced at meeting point. See you all on sand,

• Like (+1) 4

12 hours ago, Ashutosh Garg said:

Given that the starting point is over 3 hours drive from Dubai, I plan to reach the previous evening and camp there. If anyone else interested in camping please let me know. Thanks! 

Great, I was looking for some friend, Will reach there by 10 pm. See you

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Salim Akhtar said:

Great, I was looking for some friend, Will reach there by 10 pm. See you

Hi @Salim Akhtar, that's great. See you there - I will try to reach earlier and set up camp. My number is +971 56 214 5417.

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use