•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Shuwaib Redemption - Sharjah - 4 Feb 2023

Hisham Masaad

General Info

It is a redemption drive. The name is given by @Ranjan Das while enjoying the morning time in liwa.  Last drive for me in Shuweib, was last Oct 1st 2022. Everything was going fine, till Ranjan's car decided not to continue, stopped and had to pull it out. Hoping will have a good drive again in Shuwaib.

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and strictly follow these guidelines.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Intermediate and above 

Meeting time:  7:00 am Saturday (deflated and ready to move)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/G4YvrUaFKnYMeY4D6

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 11:00 am

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 10 cars maximum. RSVP will close on Friday - 12 PM.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members that do not confirm the terms of the COVID requirements will be removed from the RSVP list.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Hisham Masaad thanks Hisham and Ranjan for coming up with this drive.

Last time we were there, we were tackling the dunes right from get-go, until of course Ranjan's car decided otherwise.

The mighty raptor then had to pull the Jeep across the dunes for 1-2 hours - what an experience.

Looking forward to this redemption drive.

Cheers

• Like (+1) 4

2 hours ago, Foxtrot Oscar said:

Ooft , made it!! Alarm set for 1858 to remind me to pull over to secure my spot …it’s been a looooong time since I had to do that 🤣

I cannot wait for this drive …YALLA! 

Welcome Angela , let's yalla push

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

As they say, 'there's alway a first time'! and it was for me today...by the time i could log in it was 14 minutes too late, was (still am) 4th on the WL.

When i'm the inspiration (hope that's the case :-)) i should at least be on the drive - how about you waving your magic wand and handing me a wild card entry @Hisham Masaad, even a back door entry would do - your choice ;-) 

Keeping my fingers crossed.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

8 hours ago, Ranjan Das said:

As they say, 'there's alway a first time'! and it was for me today...by the time i could log in it was 14 minutes too late, was (still am) 4th on the WL.

When i'm the inspiration (hope that's the case :-)) i should at least be on the drive - how about you waving your magic wand and handing me a wild card entry @Hisham Masaad, even a back door entry would do - your choice ;-) 

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Very simple @Ranjan Das done 😂

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Thanks @Hisham Masaad, yallaaaa pushhh .. ohhhh yeaaa ...🥳

@Ranjan Das this is the chance my friend to make good memories of shwuib💪 

Looking forward to see you all soon 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use