•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Shuwaib Redemption - Sharjah - 4 Feb 2023

Hisham Masaad

Shuweib- so near, yet so far….

@Hisham Masaad, I injured my shoulder this morning and now roaming around with a sling around my neck :-(; nothing major, just need to give it some rest. my bad that I need to pull out of the drive. Looking forward to the second edition of the redemption drive. Wish you and the team a wonderful one!

• Sad (0) 4

1 hour ago, Ranjan Das said:

@Hisham Masaad, I injured my shoulder this morning and now roaming around with a sling around my neck :-(; nothing major, just need to give it some rest. my bad that I need to pull out of the drive. Looking forward to the second edition of the redemption drive. Wish you and the team a wonderful one!

Salamat @Ranjan Das get well soon, hope no major issues

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Ranjan Das said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, this cant be happening 😢

I hope you will get well soon my friend and for sure will make it up

• Like (+1) 3

I am sad to say that I will not be able to attend. Good luck to the first waitlisted driver. Enjoy!

• Sad (0) 2

1 minute ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Being an IM drive, it is always better to keep it as short as possible. After the drop out, there is place for one, @Ashutosh Garg are you planning to join, or will take good rest before going liwa😉

I would love to join this drive... 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use