•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Shuwaib Redemption - Sharjah - 4 Feb 2023

Hisham Masaad

Dear desert lovers, almost there to meet to start new adventure. @Ashutosh Garg @Tareq Al Turq @Charbel @Mohamad Anwer @Imteeaz @MMansoor @Sunil Mathew @Foxtrot Oscar @Chris Wing @Simon D. We will be moving as per below convoy order,  using channel 4. Hoping shuwaib is still the same as we left it last October, and  no much surprises after the heavy rain. Look forward to see you tomorrow morning. For any thing, you can reach me on 0506318834.

IM Shuwaub.jpg

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 4

5 hours ago, Abdelghani said:

You’re welcome 😂😂😂

@Hisham Masaad, now we know the secret behind the immaculate perfect shifting, @Abdelghaninext time your driving with me 😂

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Thank you @Hisham Masaad for a fantastic adventure and driving, you always encourage us to push with no limit, in this drive I felt the difference in the off-roading level, now I can say this is the off-roading drive, the previous was peanuts, all team supporting team was terrific and convoy members @Simon D @Mohamad Anwer@Charbel, etc.. we enjoyed it. thank guys.

Edited by Tareq Al Turq
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

@Hisham Masaad thank you for leading us through this terrain; as usual, we barely have time to switch to 4x4 and kill the traction control at the start of the drive.  It was great to drive with such a team of experienced drivers.

@Ashutosh Garg  SL is not always easy; however you kept up with the pace and as usual drove well.

@Tareq Al Turq  great to see you again mate - the Prada lived up to the expectations.

@Charbel amazing drive mate - you were our CL and kept the convoy together at all times.

@Mohamad Anwer  great to see you in a SWB Patrol mate; i am sure that you will have lots of fun driving this challenging beast.

@Sunil Mathew as usual, no issues for you to keep up with the convoy - well done.

@Chris Wing  great to catch up with another Mauritian during the drive.  the FJ is simply outstanding.

@Simon D  the sound of the Ferrari engine could be heard across the dunes - thanks for supporting the team mate.

@Mehmet Volga first time driving with you - looking forward to our next drive with you as the lead.

Cheers friends

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 4

Important Information

Terms of use