•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Badayer - Al Madam - Sharjah - 04 Feb 2023

GauravSoni

33 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Hopefully good...! lol

Loool… heard his Pajero is the king of the hill when it comes to LWB Pajero performance in @Carnity…. Was I misinformed ??! 🫣

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Surfers! 
The convoy order will be as follows

Convoy no Driver  Car Level
1 GauravSoni  LWB pajero grey  Marshal
2 Shaaz Sha @Shaaz Sha Mystery! Expert
3 Benjamin @Benjamin Wrangler  FB+
4 Jaro Tuzinsky @Jaro Tuzinsky LWB pajero white FB+
5 Alexanderrr @Alexanderrr LWB pajero gold IM
6 Senthil Kumar @Senthil Kumar Wrangler IM
7 Ignacio Quindós @Ignacio Quindós Wrangler FB+
8 Zulfikhar Naiyar @Zulfikhar Naiyar Xterra FB+
9 Pierre de Maigret @Pierre de Maigret FJC FB+
10 Archibald Jurdi @Archibald Jurdi TJ IM
11 salah2u @salah2u Y62 IM
12 Mario Cornejo @Mario Cornejo SWB Y61 IM

We will be using channel 3 : 44605625

Please be cautious while driving to the meeting point.. heavy fog predicted as of now. never know how it will be in morning. 

You can reach out to me in case of any emergency on 0545564213

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Hello boys .. Thank you all for this wonderful day. It was a real pleasure meeting all of you after a long break and we all as a group made it a superb drive .. Thank you @GauravSoni for planning and executing the drive. It was a notch higher than FB+ and ever one did amazingly well. We never had any stuck .. only a few refusals and re attempts..It was an adrenaline rush day for me after a long break. Thank you @Mario Cornejo for sweeping and controlling the convoy. It was a treat from you while attempting the well known bowls👍. @Benjamin, @Jaro Tuzinsky, @Alexanderrr, @Ignacio Quindós, @Zulfikhar Naiyar @Pierre de Maigretand @salah2u. It was a real pleasure meeting some new and old faces and really enjoyed a day out in badayer with you guys. Thank you guys and see you soon . 👍👍

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Gaurav thanks for the amazing drive! For my first time in Fewbie+ it was an adrenaline rush and a nice challenge to keep up with the convoy! Thanks for all the support definitely made me feel welcome to the drive + the new rank 

@Jaro Tuzinsky it was great seeing you again this time in FB+ and the white rhino! 

we had an amazing support team this drive who really made sure I was comfortable with the terrain and any mistake I made was backed with informative communication and instructions. I apologize for any refusals that held up the convoy; still enjoyed every last minute of the breathtaking climbs! 

great to see new faces and some old ones :) @Alexanderrr @Ignacio Quindós @Zulfikhar Naiyar @Pierre de Maigret @salah2u and @Shaaz Sha

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 4

Important Information

Terms of use