•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Qudra - Dubai - 11 Feb 2023

Islam Soliman

This was such a great experience - @Islam Soliman you are awesome and loved the drive that you took us on and @Davie Chase you are genuinely an inspiration. 

Today was my first stuck and then second and third and then 4th - and @Islam Soliman and @Davie Chase you both kept me calm and kept yourself calm which gave me more strength and courage - It was an absolute pleasure to be on the drive with you guys. 

Everyone on the drive was brilliant - the stucks gave us time to meet the people behind the wheels and everyone is absolutely super. See you guys again soon on the sand :)

@nick

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

@Islam Soliman thanks for a very entertaining Saturday morning in the dunes, really loved this drive having a little of everything to get the newbies juices flowing for the next levels of drives.

@Benjamin williams  well done as second lead keeping us all on the correct track and stopping when required for Islam to reroute, well done.

@Nicholas Cox1 great job in the sweep position Nick keeping us informed about the tail end of the convoy.

The rest of the team drove exceptionally well so well done to you all @Hashem Rihan@Rk ram @sohinik @Shinebabu @GeorgeFJ @Ahmad Quadri @Hashem Rihan  @L. Petelczyc @essam ibrahim @Theo09  @Nadeem Ansari. We had a few stucks and refusals but you all did amazingly well to stay calm whilst exhibiting some great self-recovery skills. I hope you all had as much fun as i did and that you enjoyed the experience especially the absolute newbies who did extremely well.

Remember getting stuck and having refusals is all part of the learning and turns us from good off roaders to even better offroaders :):)

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Islam Soliman

@Davie Chase

and all team members, really it was a nice drive , really I have injured, with thanks to all of you . 
wish to meet shortly. 
thanks 

essam ibrahim 

• Like (+1) 3
  • WOW (+2) 1

6 hours ago, essam ibrahim said:

@Islam Soliman

@Davie Chase

and all team members, really it was a nice drive , really I have injured, with thanks to all of you . 
wish to meet shortly. 
thanks 

essam ibrahim 

@essam ibrahim I hope this is the “Not-so-Smartphone” auto fill typo and you meant “enjoyed” not “injured”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Davie Chase said:

@Islam Soliman thanks for a very entertaining Saturday morning in the dunes, really loved this drive having a little of everything to get the newbies juices flowing for the next levels of drives.

@Benjamin williams  well done as second lead keeping us all on the correct track and stopping when required for Islam to reroute, well done.

@Nicholas Cox1 great job in the sweep position Nick keeping us informed about the tail end of the convoy.

The rest of the team drove exceptionally well so well done to you all @Hashem Rihan@Rk ram @sohinik @Shinebabu @GeorgeFJ @Ahmad Quadri @Hashem Rihan  @L. Petelczyc @essam ibrahim @Theo09  @Nadeem Ansari. We had a few stucks and refusals but you all did amazingly well to stay calm whilst exhibiting some great self-recovery skills. I hope you all had as much fun as i did and that you enjoyed the experience especially the absolute newbies who did extremely well.

Remember getting stuck and having refusals is all part of the learning and turns us from good off roaders to even better offroaders :):)

Fully agree @Davie Chaseon all what you said about SL with one exception; it was @Rk ram not @Benjamin williams!

this is what happens when you have 3 drives in a row 😂😂😂😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

amazing drive thank you @Islam Soliman and @Davie Chasefor the guidance and support. the brief was well explained and even though the sand was acting funny which resulted in more than usual stucks you guys were very patient with us. thank you all the drivers for your patience. 

until next week adios amigos 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

17 minutes ago, Islam Soliman said:

Fully agree @Davie Chaseon all what you said about SL with one exception; it was @Rk ram not @Benjamin williams!

I was going to say.

If I was leading anything... no-one told me about it. 😂😂

• Haha (+1) 4

On 2/13/2023 at 8:55 AM, Islam Soliman said:

Thanks for noticing the deliberate mistake @Islam Soliman and apologies @Rk ram for my error you were fab in the SL role...

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use