•  
Advertise here

Hello everyone

Parliament

Hi everyone! Fellow motorcyle adventurer turned 4-wheeler adapting to my new life in UAE, and loving it so far. Very excited to grow and learn as much as possible about the desert. I am a very passionate person and seriously dedicated when there is motivation, which I see there is a lot of here. I have done some basic desert offroading, so not totally new to sand, and I have experienced a few challenging recoveries I could solve successfully. Looking forward to digging in all the way (pun not intended)! :)

I drive a Wrangler that looks like it was made for El Chapo or something. 

Hope to see you all very soon! 

• Like (+1) 8
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Parliament said:

Hi everyone! Fellow motorcyle adventurer turned 4-wheeler adapting to my new life in UAE, and loving it so far. Very excited to grow and learn as much as possible about the desert. I am a very passionate person and seriously dedicated when there is motivation, which I see there is a lot of here. I have done some basic desert offroading, so not totally new to sand, and I have experienced a few challenging recoveries I could solve successfully. Looking forward to digging in all the way (pun not intended)! :)

Welcome to Carnity @Parliament !

I am sure that soon you'll be rocking in the sand with us and enjoy our community atmosphere ! 

See you soon !

• Like (+1) 7
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Welcome to Carnity @Parliament.. I love your enthusiasm and I am confident you won’t be disappointed 😇

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Welcome, @Parliament! Your goal should be to get to sweep as soon as you can, so our marshals don't see you and you can drive your jailbreak like you stole it. Catch you on a drive soon.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5

7 minutes ago, munkybizness said:

Your goal should be to get to sweep as soon as you can, so our marshals don't see you and you can drive your jailbreak like you stole it.

Everyone has diff motivations at diff stages. My goal at sweep (whenever I get lucky) is to see how different ppl tackle the same dune and angle differently, 1 m left, 2 m right, and still have logic to prove and smile, lol.

I simply love sweeping to appreciate the real beauty of the desert, cars, and convoy flow. It's mesmerizing.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Welcome to Carnity @Parliament I too made that move from two wheels Mach 2 with hair on fire to 4 wheels off road, best decision ever, although I did love the lean angles and wondering if the coefficient of friction would hold up as designed :) look forward to seeing your shoveling skills in action! 

• Like (+1) 4

9 hours ago, Parliament said:

Welcome to the Carnity family @Parliament, you will surely enjoy and learn here. Enjoy

• Like (+1) 4

@Parliament welcome to the @Carnity family; i am sure that you will enjoy the drives as you will always be surrounded by members that will be willing to help / support you in any situation.

Couple of quotes that you will hear quite often during the drives:

Don't drive like it is your last drive - advice from @Looper before any drive

Yalla push - from @Hisham Masaad

Gravity is your friend - from all marshals and support team

And finally - ENJOY YOUR DRIVE

Cheers

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3