•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - "The quest for Inner Peace" - Murquab - Dubai - 18 Feb 2023

Varun Mehndiratta

27 minutes ago, Krishna R said:

@Varun MehndirattaBhai. I am shuttling between garages and spare parts store to get my rig fixed by tomorrow afternoon. All because I want to experience your drive . 

I am confirmed as of now. 

@Krishna R all the best dear, looking forward to see you this Saturday. 

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

Dear All, thanks for your feedback, as you may have noticed, have extended the convoy size to 12. @Yaseen87 and @Juzer Gandhi you have been added to the drive. We won’t be able to extend the convoy size further. We still have few riders on WL, so in case anyone’s plan changes please update the rsvp at the earliest - let’s not lose slots while we have ppl waiting. Thanks for your understanding. 

• Totally Agree (+2) 2

11 hours ago, Varun Mehndiratta said:

Hi @Ishak @Rajat Verma @Glenn W haven’t received any feedback from you, please confirm your availability for the drive? 

@Varun Mehndiratta Apologies for late reply as I was on travelling spree and landed yesterday night only. 

Due to fatigue of travel, need to drop from the drive.

• Sad (0) 1

1 hour ago, Varun Mehndiratta said:

@Abdul Basit Khan you have been added to the drive. Please confirm your availability. 

@Varun Mehndiratta bro i’m all set to float on the sand.. 

Thanks for accepting 🏜️🛻

• Like (+1) 1

Dear Sand Sailors

Hope all had a nice week and are all geared up to have a rejuvenating drive on sand. With less than 10 hours for the drive, I am now closing the rsvp. Will miss @Andrei @Rashid Alseeni and @Sayed Bilal sorry guys but extending convoy further isnt feasible. See you on the next one, till then gear up those fingers for the fastest one wins at 7pm on mondays. 😀

Here are the key details of our drive tomo. 

Meeting time: 7am sharp (without any exceptions). 

Radio Channel : 3

Convoy Order: It’s my first time driving with most of you, so wasn’t an easy task defining the convoy order. We will keep it dynamic with changes through the drive. Convoy order to start with is below. 

1. Varun in Rubicon
2. @Zubair will be our SL in his FJ

3. @Glenn W on his Montero

4. @Yaseen87 on Pajero

5. @Juzer Gandhi on Pajero

6. @Ishak another Pajero

7. @Mike M. On white rhino will be our CF

8. @Gary F with His sand runner. 
9. @Pranjal Varsani1 Rubicon

10. @Krishna R in his Xterra

11. @Mark B the gladiator

12. @Abdul Basit Khan on his blue Xterra

13. @Tharun Kumar V completing our collection of Pajeros, will be our sweep. 

Looking forward to see you all tomo. Make sure your radios are fully charged and shoulders ready to shovel. In case of any issues, feel free to call/message me on 050 4430 882. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use