•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Faqa - Dubai - 19 Feb 2023

Rizwanm2

Great drive today, thankyou @Rizwanm2 for finding some awesome routes through the sands! 

Good to see old faces @Fabien Monleau and @Mahmoud Taha.

First time driving with @Jona and @Benjamin both if you did fantastic, riding the ridges with good control! 

@Imteeaz @Patrick van der Loo and @Sam K its always a pleasure to see you guys on the sand!

Enjoy the rest of your weekends all

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

If places are the same, drives are always different. Not enough focus, I found myself stucked in a tricky situation. @Rob Ssecured my LC with his new FJ, to avoid capsizing while self recovering. Quickly and safely back on track, @Rizwanm2brought us from the technical dunes of Al Faqa to the technical dunes of little Sweihan to exit in Al Qadra.

Despite some refusals, convoy drove almost perfectly.

Have a nice week and hope to drive with you next week 😉

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Fun drive @Rizwanm2 thank you again! Had a great morning and enjoyed the technical aspects of the drive today. 
two videos attached - one captures rear and @Fabien Monleaufollowing and one has @Benjaminin the front. Thanks again @Rob S for sweeping us all up ;-) as well 

https://share.icloud.com/photos/065jUlqulRyqzu99VTLI48yWA

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Rizwanm2 amazing drive! It was amazing to try the new suspension out on rougher terrain + ridge riding finally my bump stops can have a well deserved rest 😂

Great to see some new faces out on the trail enjoying our hobby and I hope to join everyone on the next one! Enjoy the end of the weekend everyone I’ll upload some photos once I got a secure connection 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use