•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Faqa - Dubai - 19 Feb 2023

Rizwanm2

General Info

Al Faqa,  the border between Dubai and Abu Dhabi is very nice playground for some adrenaline seeking big boys and girls. lets play as much possible until time runs out. 

MUST READ AND COMPLY

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie plus and Above 

When:  19 February 2023 , Sunday

Meeting time: 7.00 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/NJDWWiQ3MNQUnDW5A 

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 11.00 AM

THIS IS A COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE. WE WILL STARTING AND ENDING THE DRIVE AT THE SAME POINT, WHICH IS NOT CLOSE TO AN AIR LINE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A COMPRESSOR, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS DRIVE. IF YOU ARRIVE AND HAVE NO COMPRESSOR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE DRIVE. 

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 10 drivers.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE BELOW CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 1

@Rizwanm2 I’ve added myself to your waitlist as I already have a drive on Saturday. Would love to join if there is open space closer to the date :) 

• Like (+1) 2

21 hours ago, Benjamin said:

@Rizwanm2 I’ve added myself to your waitlist as I already have a drive on Saturday. Would love to join if there is open space closer to the date :) 

Most Welcome.  You are already in the drive now. 👍

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, salah2u said:

@Rizwanm2 hi, I have been given space in 2 day over landing drive, therefore  taking my self out. See you in next drive 

Enjoy your overlanding trip. See you next time 👍

• Like (+1) 1

Dear Friends 

@Sam K @Benjamin @Patrick van der Loo @Fabien Monleau @Mahmoud Taha @Jona @Imteeaz @Rob S 

Hope you all ready for some action in Faqa. below is the convoy order and radio frequency.  See you all tomorrow morning. 

image.png.f5546f7efa2216b609a43ee05c2f8b4a.png

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Rob S said:

Looking forward to it, I have changed car now so will be in FJ if you want to update Car list. It should be changed on my profile now.

Thanks for letting me know. 👍 convoy order will be the same. 

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use