•  

Night Newbie Desert Drive - Solar park-Dubai 17 Feb 2023

Chaitanya D

Thank you @Chaitanya D for that amazing drive …it was super fun & I enjoyed it a lot.. Thanks for the support @Karthik Raptor& @M.Seidam u did a very good job keeping us all safe…

The whole convoy was just perfect & it was very nice meeting you all

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

What a wonderful night drive that was . Thank you doc @Chaitanya D for organising this one . Amazing route you choose for those amazing night riders . I enjoyed it indeed. @Karthik Raptor nice to see you after a while . Thanks for your calm and effective support in the middle of the convoy . 
The fact that we didn’t need to grab a shovel nor unfolding a rope says it all .every one did more that great . 

thank you all for coming to share the passion 

See you soon in the sand once more take care. 

https://youtu.be/DpzPbMc2M8I

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Nice and relaxing drive led by @Chaitanya D, as always. You know your convoy very well and make the lines that's suitable for all cars, perfect!  Thanks @M.Seidamfor sweeping us, look forward to joining one of your drives very soon.

Everyone in the convoy drove so well and the whole drive was fluid with only a few refusals that were nicely self-recovered. Well done all, and good to meet new Carnitians and old buddies!

It was a perfect way for me to get back on the sand after a prolonged holiday, business travel and maintenance schedule (for both me and the truck 🤒). Can't wait to join more drives now.

Have a great weekend all!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 3

My photos didn't turn out so well 😅😅😅

https://carnity.com/gallery/category/1644-newbie-solar-park-dubai-17-feb-2023/

• Like (+1) 3

This was my first drive for 2023 and I enjoyed it immensely. As usual, Dr @Chaitanya D organizes great night drives and this time  supported by another great night drives organizer Dr @M.Seidam  It was a great combo with @Karthik Raptor in the center. 
The weather was fantastic. Mixture of terrain and the capable convoy made the drive very enjoyable. I hope to see you all soon. Photos are in the gallery. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use