•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - "Cheap thrills - its a month end drive"- Qudra - Dubai - 25 Feb 2023

Varun Mehndiratta

7 hours ago, Varun Mehndiratta said:

@Ahmad Nerat and @Mark B you are added to the drive. Please confirm your availability. Regards 

Confirmed. 👍

• Like (+1) 1

Dear Sand Sailors

Almost half way through the week and we have had quite a few changes to the convoy. Thanks to all for updating your RSVP status in time so as to provide others time to plan. 

Since we have @Karthik Raptor as well supporting the drive, thanks Karthik, I have extended the convoy size and now we will have 11+2 (incl Karthik and me). Considering the terrain and route we plan to cover, this is perfect number of vehicles to have - so no further increase being planned for convoy size. 
We still have 4 drivers on WL, so in case you have any change of plans, please update in time. 

Thanks and looking forward to see you on Saturday. 

@Ahmad Nerat @Gary F @Pranjal Varsani1 @Mark B @Rajat Verma @Glenn W @rohit kumar @Sayed Bilal @Ishak @Tharun Kumar V @Andrei S 

WL (not in any order) @Juzer Gandhi @Frans M @Yaseen87 @Ahmed Wagdy

• Like (+1) 4

Sorry guys, having to pull out of this drive as other plans have emerged …. Totally forgot it was the wife’s birthday 😅 … have a great one and I’ll catch you the weekend after. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 1

10 hours ago, Glenn W said:

Sorry guys, having to pull out of this drive as other plans have emerged …. Totally forgot it was the wife’s birthday 😅 … have a great one and I’ll catch you the weekend after. 

You are bold my friend … 😀 have a nice time looking forward to see you soon. 

• Like (+1) 2

Hi @Yaseen87 noted you are still on WL (2nd in queue) in this as well as @Hisham Masaad drive. While ofcourse we still have a day to go and possibility that you may find a slot, would like to share that there are few slots still open on another FBplus drive with @JeromeFJ.

Though I know starting point is around 20min further away, planned end point is expected to be closer to home vis-a-vis atleast my FB drive. So in case interested check it out.

One can never go wrong with a drive starting at Nahel. I will surely be happy to have you in my convoy, just don’t want you to miss out a chance due to WL (especially since it can be your first FBPlus drive 😀👍). 

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use