•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - "Cheap thrills - its a month end drive"- Qudra - Dubai - 25 Feb 2023

Varun Mehndiratta

Drive Plan

Last few weeks, with Liwa Crossing, awesome Sweihan trips and amazing tour tracking Tropic of Cancer, we have had some great times. It also means, many of us are running short of Home Ministry patience points as well as Cafu Dollars. 😀

Ofcourse the innate need to be out on sand and have some thrilling time still needs to satiated. This drive is specifically designed to address these elements. 

Through this drive, we will transverse through some of the most awesome long range dunes and ridges in Qudra in a fast paced drive, ensuring we have some fun time. 

And ofcourse being in Qudra means we get back home in time for that family lunch and earn some additional brownie points. 😀

Sure, Spicy Village is no CZN Burak, but then, it has its own cheap thrills, so let’s catch up to enjoy this drive through Qudra togather.  🔥🔥🤪

General Overview

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquettes and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

Drive Details

Level: Fewbie & Above

When:  25th Feb'23, Saturday.

Meeting time: 6:45AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions).

Meeting Point: Ofcourse it has to be Spicy Village, Qudra. https://maps.app.goo.gl/Fcb5A5FkxFUGS95Y8

Type of Car: Any  4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and willingness to learn. 

Approximate finish time: 11:30AM

THIS IS A COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE. PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS DRIVE UNLESS YOU HAVE A COMPRESSOR. ANYONE ARRIVING AT THE DRIVE WITHOUT A COMPRESSOR, FLAG, PROPER SHOVEL AND DEFLATION KIT WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE DRIVE. ALL TOW POINTS WILL BE CHECKED BEFORE DEPARTURE. 

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:
  • Limited to 10 cars only. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

Please RSVP on below calendar

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

• Gaurav changed the title to Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - "Cheap thrills - its a month end drive"- Qudra - Dubai - 25 Feb 2023

Whew!, it was a fastest finger first literally the way @Varun Mehndiratta 's drives gets totally booked out with ample people left in the dreaded WL column to make a full strength additional convoy. 😁

Enjoy guys, as it seems far fetched to get a 6-7 WL confirmed; but, I'll keep my hopes high and await.

• Like (+1) 2

That filled up fast, got pulled into a teams meeting and next I know it’s 10 past 7 and I’m frantically clicking reload to add to the waitlist ..

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Wow this went really fast,I last checked at 7:02 and it was already full …I thought I am rare one at @Carnity seems we have too many like minded cheap drivers 😀😀

Thanks all for RSVPing for the drive. I have been covering the planned route in pieces over many drives - one stretch go through complete route will be attempted for first time (atleast be me). On top of it, we have a really good mix of convoy - not all black and white 😀😀, m sure those in last drive will understand. So I am very excited and looking forward for this drive. Whether we reach to planned destination or not, one thing I can assure is that it’s going to be super fun -  all fast paced long range dunes and ridges. So get your racing shoes, shovels and ropes ready. 

We have a long list of WL Drivers, so please ensure you update RSVP at the earliest - I.e in case of any change in your plans. 

Have a nice week ahead, see you all over the weekend. Will update further details in due course. 

@Karthik Raptor @Pranjal Varsani1 @rohit kumar @Andrei @Tharun Kumar V @Ishak @Sayed Bilal @Glenn W @Rajat Verma @Joseph Sebastian

WL (not in any specific order) @Juan R @Mark B @Bashar Beasha @Ahmad Nerat @Frans M @Juzer Gandhi @Yaseen87 @Ahmed Wagdy @Gary F

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Juzer Gandhi said:

Whew!, it was a fastest finger first literally the way @Varun Mehndiratta 's drives gets totally booked out with ample people left in the dreaded WL column to make a full strength additional convoy. 😁

Enjoy guys, as it seems far fetched to get a 6-7 WL confirmed; but, I'll keep my hopes high and await.

3 hours ago, Gary F said:

That filled up fast, got pulled into a teams meeting and next I know it’s 10 past 7 and I’m frantically clicking reload to add to the waitlist ..

Sabr Habibi .. still 5 days to go. 😀

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Varun Mehndiratta said:

@Karthik Raptor have added you to manage tab, please confirm your availability for the drive

Thanks @Varun Mehndiratta, confirmed 👍 

• Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use