•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Lisaili - Dubai - 25 Feb 2023

Gaurav

3 hours ago, Miguel Barros said:

Hi Gaurav4x4 Details: Nissan Pathfinder 2018 (R52)
Prior experience: No 4x4 experience, 

Hi Miguel, I'm afraid your Pathfinder ground clearance doesn't meet the minimum required ground clearance for off-road drives.

You will surely break the bumper/s with 7-inch ground clearance and such a low approach and departure angle.

On 2/20/2023 at 3:11 PM, Gaurav said:

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

image.jpeg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Hi, due to the long waitlist, I like to remind all of the confirmed participants to please update your RSVP and leave the event if you are not joining for tomorrow's drive, so some of the WL members can get a chance, please.

If you are sure to join tomorrow's drive then no action is needed, see you all tomo.

@Maheshwar C.S. @Ben Lee @sohinik @Jeetu Sharma @Xavi Moyano @Fabien Monleau @DEEPAK ESWAR @essam ibrahim @Sammy Six @Misha Puskar @Looper @Parliament

@Maheshwar C.S. and @Xavi Moyano please watch the absolute newbie briefing without any distractions.

• Like (+1) 4

Thanks @Ben Lee for updating your RSVP.

@GeorgeFJ you've been moved to the RSVP list, please confirm if you are still interested to join.

Hi @Mehek Merchant you've been moved to the RSVP list, please confirm if you are still interested to join tomorrow.

• Thanks (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Ahmad Quadri said:

Just 5 more people in waitlist - and I am just waiting - hoping it goes through 

fingers crossed here as well mate!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use