•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Lost Paradise: Ghantoot Loop - Dubai - 4 Mar 2023

Ale Vallecchi

6 minutes ago, FERNANDO SYRIO said:

Hi I don't know very well the region. Could you please send the location in the way I can put in the google maps?

Hi. You can enter the coordinates: 24.678028,55.176936 

Or there is a link at top of page 1 in the description of drive called meeting point location which will open Google maps 👍

Edited by PETELCZYC PAJERO - luke
Typo
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

8 minutes ago, FERNANDO SYRIO said:

Hi I don't know very well the region. Could you please send the location in the way I can put in the google maps?

Hello @FERNANDO SYRIO. The meeting point is indicated in the drive's announcement. Let me know if you find it. Thanks.

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

12 hours ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Dear @Ale, dear @FERNANDO SYRIO, since I've noticed this would be your first full drive with Carnity, I'd like to ask if you have also had other previous experiences in desert driving. Kindly make sure you are carrying a flag and a radio.

In preparation for Saturday's outing, please make sure to watch the 5 videos linked at the top of the drive's post, and review the following link:

Let me know of any questions you may have regarding the drive and/or your car, etc.

I'll be giving a technical briefing prior to our departure on Saturday, so that everyone in the convoy will be up to speed with the necessary skills and safety procedure that will ensure a successful drive.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Good morning, I do not have previous experience as a driver but I was on a desert drive with my husband as a passenger several times. I'm done with videos and looking forward to tomorrow! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

10 hours ago, Ale said:

Good morning, I do not have previous experience as a driver but I was on a desert drive with my husband as a passenger several times. I'm done with videos and looking forward to tomorrow! 

Hello @Ale. Thanks for updating me.

Please make sure you have seen the mandatory video.

Do you have a radio and a flag?

Thanks

Hi @Ale Vallecchi, I have a problem with my flag. I bought everything but today I notice that the flag does not conect with the suction support, because they are different, I was until now in Mussafah trying to fix permanently, but it was not possible. I don't know what I can do :(

4 minutes ago, FERNANDO SYRIO said:

Fantastic @PETELCZYC PAJERO - luke! Yes I want it! Thank you so much! 

@FERNANDO SYRIOno worries see you tomorrow 👍

• Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use