•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Scenic UAQ and RAK Trails - RAK - 11 Mar 2023

Frederic

General Info

This drive is suited to people who enjoy the scenic views the Northern UAE has to offer.

20220917_070052.jpg.5bc0d4075d08755ef5df6bfd29e4dc67.jpg

Rather than a “dune bashing” experience, we want to offer a more relaxing drive experience where we can use existing farm trails to make our way through the various terrains, and where you’ll be transported back in time from seeing the farms, idyllic trees and shrubs, and spend a few joyful hours with Carnity buddies. 

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Newbie and above

When:  11 Mar 2022, Saturday.

Meeting time: 7:00 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: AL LIBSA CAMEL TRACK ENTRY ROAD:
https://goo.gl/maps/MZF2tCBPUeEx4Wjd9

image.png.9ebab9d9a7ed1f3466c30c9018e6af7f.png

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 11:00 AM

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• Limited to 12 cars only. RSVP will close on Friday, 2 pm.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

image.png.198c2f7af1bc2db854e2b0109af2911e.png

@Kailas@Natalia Koryakovtseva@essam ibrahim@Mehek Merchant@Maheshwar C.S.@Benjamin williams@GeorgeFJ@Premjit Vappala@FERNANDO SYRIO@george charbel@Emanuel@Richard Franks@Mike M.

Good morning All !

I am really looking forward to this drive, and to explore the natural beauty of this area. This will not be a typical dune bashing drive, but more of a scenic easy-going drive with some technical dunes. If you fancy taking some photos, please do bring your camera along.

We will be using Channel 2 - 446.031 Mhz, please make sure to bring along your radio, flag, shovel, and your compressor.

Important point: When you arrive at the meeting point, please park the car in front of the small shops (area marked in yellow below) as we will see many camels on their way to the race track in the morning and we should not block their path. You will find me there from around 6.40AM (look for a silver Patrol Safari).

image.png.ca8faec950411a35bc2c48413eb43dfc.png

See you tomorrow !

On 3/6/2023 at 7:29 PM, Ahmed Wagdy said:

Same here

@Ahmed Wagdyif you are up for it i can still put you in, let me know.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Frederic said:

image.png.198c2f7af1bc2db854e2b0109af2911e.png

@Kailas@Natalia Koryakovtseva@essam ibrahim@Mehek Merchant@Maheshwar C.S.@Benjamin williams@GeorgeFJ@Premjit Vappala@FERNANDO SYRIO@george charbel@Emanuel@Richard Franks@Mike M.

Good morning All !

I am really looking forward to this drive, and to explore the natural beauty of this area. This will not be a typical dune bashing drive, but more of a scenic easy-going drive with some technical dunes. If you fancy taking some photos, please do bring your camera along.

We will be using Channel 2 - 446.031 Mhz, please make sure to bring along your radio, flag, shovel, and your compressor.

Important point: When you arrive at the meeting point, please park the car in front of the small shops (area marked in yellow below) as we will see many camels on their way to the race track in the morning and we should not block their path. You will find me there from around 6.40AM (look for a silver Patrol Safari).

image.png.ca8faec950411a35bc2c48413eb43dfc.png

See you tomorrow !

@Ahmed Wagdyif you are up for it i can still put you in, let me know.

Only the camera to bring along? So bbq stays at home ?

see you tomorrow :) 

Edited by Mike M.
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, munkybizness said:

@Frederic in a Nissan Patrol 🤓💨

is that an emoji of a brain fart ?

• Haha (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Frederic said:

is that an emoji of a brain fart ?

That’s an emoji of a geek leaving everybody behind in the dust 💪🏽

Edited by munkybizness