•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Countdown to Ramadan - Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 12 Mar 2023

16 minutes ago, Zed said:

with @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler & @Looper managing, i thought this was going to be split into 2 nice convoys 😅

Just some more weeks and we might be able to do that 😀😀.. @Zed tough to not being able to find spot for my DCT partner, hopefully we plan another one sometime soon, specially designed for Zeddy.. 👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Varun Mehndiratta said:

Just some more weeks and we might be able to do that 😀😀.. @Zed tough to not being able to find spot for my DCT partner, hopefully we plan another one sometime soon, specially designed for Zeddy.. 👍

no worries mate, was gonna test my second offroad car for a Fewbie drive, but there's always next time 👍

• Like (+1) 3

12 hours ago, Varun Mehndiratta said:

Dear Sand Sailors

Here are the final details for the drive. In case of any issues, feel free to contact me on this forum or on 050 4430 882. 

Meeting Time : 615am.

Meeting Point : https://maps.app.goo.gl/pNyskmokem8hL2ef8?g_st=iw  you will find a gate next to the meeting point. It’s an automated gate and should open when car gets close to it - it’s a Royal Heritage Gate which just looks out for some respect, so just be polite with it and it will open up. 😀

Expected End Time : 11am

Radio Channel : 4

Convoy Order - We have a long convoy with good mix of experience, so we will follow the platoon concept in this drive. Those who have been on my drives, I am sure have experienced this before - for others will share the details during the briefing. 

1.. Varun - Rubicon with a mystery color

2. @Ishak in Black and White Pajero will be SL. 
3.   @lucas amat in his Grey Jeep Cherokee 

4.  @Anoop Nair  will be our 1st platoon leader bringing safety element with his yellow Jeep.
5.  @PETELCZYC PAJERO - luke  It’s black and white Pajero. 
6.  @MohamedSherif in Wrangler

7.  @Looper in yellow wrangler will be CF and our 2nd platoon leader.

8. @Murtaza Bhuria In his Pajero.

9. @Gary F in white wrangler sand runner. 
10. @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler will be our 3rd platoon leader, brining in some shades of grey with his Rubicon.
11. @Krishna R in his Xterra finally breaking the Pajero/Wrangler sequence. and it’s not black nor white 😀
12.  @Pieter Potgieter in his Wrangler

13. @Mahmoud Taha in his awesome Xterra

14.  @Gok Krish in his shiny new 392 will be Sweeping the convoy and will be our 4th platoon leader. 
See you all tomo morning. 

Hi @Varun Mehndiratta, just checking you still have me down for the drive as I couldn’t see my name in the convoy order.

Been excited all day about tomorrows drive

• Confused (0) 1

2 minutes ago, Bravoecho said:

Hi @Varun Mehndiratta, just checking you still have me down for the drive as I couldn’t see my name in the convoy order.

Been excited all day about tomorrows drive

Hey Brett @Bravoecho my mistake not sure how I missed your name… surely you are there, had it on the paper I made convoy on … missed to add you on the forum. 

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Varun Mehndiratta said:

Hey Brett @Bravoecho my mistake not sure how I missed your name… surely you are there, had it on the paper I made convoy on … missed to add you on the forum. 

Thanks @Varun Mehndiratta.

See you tomorrow morning 👍🏻

• Thanks (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Varun Mehndiratta said:

Had done the count check as well however had missed to count myself 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Krishna R said:

can someone share the location of a fuel station nearest to the starting point?

ADNOC Service Station | Sweihan (960)
800 300
https://goo.gl/maps/fJgybaMFMRVu8ywn6

• Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use