•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Badayer - Sharjah - 11 March 2023

Hisham Masaad

Guys good news I have ordered a new flag: 

Great drive today was brilliant! 

Great seeing you all and congrats on the new motor Rob! 

See you all again soon and enjoy your weekend!

Screenshot_20230311_144542_Google.jpg

• Haha (+1) 6
  • Well Done (+2) 1

27 minutes ago, Benjamin said:

@Hisham Masaad what a drive! Really enjoyable with the popular dunes of Badayer. I always learn something new within your drives todays lesson was more so on space between cars. I notice on these higher level drives the gap should be much larger especially when climbing is such a crucial task. Most of all my refusals today were due to getting caught up in the convoy resulting in touching the brakes which dramatically increased the chances of getting stuck. 

@Patrick van der Loo I hope you get the part you need fixed I didn’t really have a good look at what got damaged. Was it the tie rod? 

@imranaasghar81 I’m sorry your friend didn’t make it to iftar bowl. With the amount of visitors you got during this drive I was expecting they were using your flag as a finish line 😂 great support though! 

cheers @Rob S great supporting from the rear. 

It is the upper control arm L+R I think @Benjamin

• Like (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 2

It was an amazing today morning. I enjoy it a lot.. @Hisham Masaad thank you for it. This area is becoming my favourite one. @Rob S and @imranaasghar81 i felt safe with you in our convoy. @Patrick van der Loo hopefully you manage to fix your car before the next weekend. @Stumpy Pajgreat second lead, and with your pajero you challenged me:) @Miguel Codes. @Tharun Kumar V @Zulfikhar Naiyar @Benjamin @Joseph Raju @Tareq Al Turq you drove fanatically today, i didnt have many opportunities to take pictures:) All of you have a great weekend and see you next time.

Edited by Jaro Tuzinsky
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 3

2 minutes ago, Rob S said:

@Jaro Tuzinsky completely forgot you were following me with the camera! Can i get a copy of the video?

I will make for you a special one:) pls share your number. I will try it tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 2

Thank you all for joining the drive, was really good time and was just moving. No shovel, no ropes, no issues…amazing. Great SL @Stumpy Paj , @Rob S as usual, always ready to help, and @imranaasghar81 perfect SW. Hope your car will be fixed soon @Patrick van der Loo you did great job, till we reached iftar bowl. @Miguel Codes @Tharun Kumar V @Zulfikhar Naiyar @Benjamin @Joseph Raju @Tareq Al Turq nice to meet you again , you are good drivers to have in a convoy… great and fantastic job. @Jaro Tuzinskyforgot you have a camera always, will be SL next drive😅. Nice meeting you again. Nice video posted. Below is what we made today, covering about 66.5KM.

Have a nice weekend guys, and good week ahead.

See you soon.

4EBF6CC2-302E-4018-8FD7-A815F4D53830.jpeg

• Like (+1) 7
  • Well Done (+2) 1

3 minutes ago, Joseph Raju said:

@Jaro Tuzinsky I was driving behind you. If you have some moments caught on your camera would you please share 😊

Yes, I can create it:) pls share your number I can send it to you tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use