•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 11 Mar 2023

JeromeFJ

Thank you Jerome @JeromeFJ for the wonderful drive, an excellent way to kick-off the weekend. Sweihan is always special no wonder it was 4th straight IM drive for me in the area and guess what, i thoroughly enjoyed the ride, i'm sure everyone of us on the drive felt the same.

@Joji varghese, @Rajiv Sam - thank you guys for the support. @Ashutosh Garg, @Alexanderrr, @Gerrit Bus, @Mohamad Anwer. @Imteeaz and @Beide Worku - was great meeting and driving with you guys. Wish you all a wonderful start to the week.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 2

@JeromeFJ thank you for organizing and managing this amazing drive in Sweihan; you have that natural ability to push all of us without us feeling it, except that we came out from the drive exhausted and drained!  Thanks mate.

@Joji varghese @Rajiv Sam @Ashutosh Garg  @Alexanderrr  @Gerrit Bus  @Mohamad Anwer  @Beide Worku  @Ranjan Das  this drive would not have been possible without your full time attention during the drive; you all tackled the challenges with absolute mastery!  well done and keep it up. 

Except for the pop-out, and my beast refusing to climb a dune at one stage, we barely had any refusal to attend to.  This highlights the character and experience of this team tackling Sweihan, which can be a tricky terrain with the soft sand building up now.

Enjoy your weekend.

Cheers

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@JeromeFJ thanks for a wonderful drive, truly enjoyable. 

Fellow drivers @Joji varghese @Rajiv Sam @Ranjan Das @Ashutosh Garg @Alexanderrr @Beide Worku @Imteeaz @Mohamad Anwer  it was a pleasure driving with you all. Below a link to some footage of our convoy. 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/zZj3yNQNkaPYvQtt6

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Gerrit Bus said:

@JeromeFJ thanks for a wonderful drive, truly enjoyable. 

Fellow drivers @Joji varghese @Rajiv Sam @Ranjan Das @Ashutosh Garg @Alexanderrr @Beide Worku @Imteeaz @Mohamad Anwer  it was a pleasure driving with you all. Below a link to some footage of our convoy. 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/zZj3yNQNkaPYvQtt6

Dear Jerome,

Thank you for an amazing drive, which was full nice various different the scenery was also amazing. I look to the adventure. 

thank you to the support team.

To the rest of the drive crew, amazing drive with very dew  refusals and my popout!! 

Thank you and regards,

Mohamad 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use