•  

Leaders Lead - I - Learn to lead the desert drive - 11 Mar 2023

Gaurav

It’s time guys , these three sessions will take a place for life memory and you will see things differently, although for @Davie Chase and @Looper I am sure you are pretty ready to answer all the mysteries . Truth is .. no I won’t spoil it you will feel it deep touching the passion in ppl like you guys whom I drove with many times and I was always surprised by your knowledge, development and willingness to enjoy and help always … good luck 🤞 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Chimney is waiting for you on the other side - go for it. 👍😀

And please pack your lunch, dinner and next day Bfast as well - most important lesson I learned post last leaders lead - @Gaurav is a passionate trainer who never comes with his watch on these sessions 😀😀 have fun. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 4

Congratulations @Looper and @Davie Chase  I have no doubts you guys will do great :) 

Good luck! I’m sure you guys wont need it. Enjoy :) 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Thank you all for the messages of support, we have a lot to live up to with all the great leads that come before us. I hope we do you all proud and make the grade. Either way we are up for and looking forward to the new challenges ahead. Thanks again for the encouragement and support much appreciated 

Davie 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 4

Important Information

Terms of use