•  

Morning Intermediate Exploration Desert Drive - "Criss-crossing heaven - Razeen" - Abu Dhabi - 19 Mar 2023

Dear Sand Sailors

With two days to go, I hope everyone’s plan is certain and are looking forward to the drive.

Before we make the final evaluation on the convoy and consider the wl, request you to please confirm your availability. No backing out from here. Please let me know your final plan by tomo morning latest. Thanks 
 @Beide Worku @Imran Kashif @Ranjan Das @Charbel @Jessica Lambert @Tom B @Imteeaz @Amr Aydin

• Like (+1) 4

23 minutes ago, Varun Mehndiratta said:

Dear Sand Sailors

With two days to go, I hope everyone’s plan is certain and are looking forward to the drive.

Before we make the final evaluation on the convoy and consider the wl, request you to please confirm your availability. No backing out from here. Please let me know your final plan by tomo morning latest. Thanks 
 @Beide Worku @Imran Kashif @Ranjan Das @Charbel @Jessica Lambert @Tom B @Imteeaz @Amr Aydin

confirmed

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Varun Mehndiratta said:

Dear Sand Sailors

confirmed and super excited to be part of this exploration drive

• Thanks (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Varun Mehndiratta said:

Dear Sand Sailors

Sad to last minute drop out but happy to know another sand-fiend will get to enjoy this amazing drive. Y’all have fun!

• Sad (0) 3

Important Information

Terms of use