•  

Night Fewbie Desert Drive - Faqa to Qudra " The Dark Knight Rises " - Dubai - 17 March 2023

M.Seidam

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquettes and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Fewbie and above

When:  17 March 2023, Friday 

Meeting time:   20:00  - Sharp (Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/mQ7j5BxEZs6s7NRi6

Approximate finish time:  00:00

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Mandatory off-road gears: Tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit and fire extinguisher.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Thursday - 8 PM
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON BELOW CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Bashar Beasha said:

Good morning @M.Seidam. Is this doable without offroad lights?

No need for offroad lights . The stock high beam and fog lights are sufficient for the convoy cars. 

• Like (+1) 1

If you have ever watched the movie Close encounters of the third kind , it’s like the end scene in your rear view mirror..

I remember my first night time drive and @Benjamin commenting that the car behind had strapped the sun to the front of car. 😀

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 6

1 hour ago, Gary F said:

If you have ever watched the movie Close encounters of the third kind , it’s like the end scene in your rear view mirror..

I remember my first night time drive and @Benjamin commenting that the car behind had strapped the sun to the front of car. 😀

Still remember it well 😂 put my sunglasses on and didn't even need the lights anymore not that halogen lights actually helped me see anything 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

image.jpeg.7a0235776d47768c9286bc9af2c3f01f.jpegI drive with these over 2 years and happy with them . But as I said for the purpose of this night drive even if it’s your first time drive at night , only the lead car Offroad lights are a must  otherwise for all others not mandatory. Of course if you have them sure you can use them … will talk about it more at the meeting point inshallah . 
In the pict above .. you can spot 4 lights could be of a third encounter 👽

• Like (+1) 4

Hi thanks for accepting me from the waitlist.. 🥰 am still waiting on my official promotion, though I applied on Monday. If I wont get it by tomorrow, I wont be joining you..

BUT if I get the promotion in time, am one those whose lights are rubbish-y 🙊

5 hours ago, Misha Puskar said:

Hi thanks for accepting me from the waitlist.. 🥰 am still waiting on my official promotion, though I applied on Monday. If I wont get it by tomorrow, I wont be joining you..

BUT if I get the promotion in time, am one those whose lights are rubbish-y 🙊

Hi @Misha Puskar actually the system takes the next one after a dropout from the RSVP list but doesn’t recognize the participant level 😅 … your promotion might take a while till approved after collection of a consensus . I am afraid that I will remove you meanwhile till you get your promotion approved .

18 minutes ago, M.Seidam said:

Hi @Misha Puskar actually the system takes the next one after a dropout from the RSVP list but doesn’t recognize the participant level 😅 … your promotion might take a while till approved after collection of a consensus . I am afraid that I will remove you meanwhile till you get your promotion approved .

Okay not a problem... was looking forward tho :)

• Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use