•  

Night Fewbie Desert Drive - Faqa to Qudra " The Dark Knight Rises " - Dubai - 17 March 2023

M.Seidam

2 minutes ago, Misha Puskar said:

So I was just promoted 😅 any chance I will still be going? 🤩🙊

Sure , I added you back . Get ready 

• Like (+1) 1

@george charbel hi , you are last in the wait list . Confirm if you are joining please  so I can add you to RSVP list 

38 minutes ago, george charbel said:

Yessssss sssiiiirrrrrrrr, count me in @M.Seidam

You are in and with you I closed the RSVP . Welcome to the night drive 

• Like (+1) 1

Dear Desert Knights

Hello and welcome to the second version of the dark knight series. this time the iterinery is bit challenging in terms of distance and difficulty. however i always have faith in the Fewbie desret knights. most important and especially in the night drive to stricktly abide by the convoy decipline to minimise the risks of misshappens to zero inshallah.

Please note the following 

• Please be on time at 20:00 or bit earlier  and bring all your passion for off-roading and a Full fuel tank as much as possible.
  • Deflate your tires to 12 psi regardless of your tire type.
  • Please ensure your programable radio is on, fully charged and set to Channel 2 ( 446031 ). swich your radion on as soon as you arrive.
  • Briefing will be done  before we start moving
  • Please ensure everything in the car is tied down and there are no moving objects 
  • Please check all car fluids, tow hooks, and ensure no hanging parts below the chassis.
  • please ensure you come with  all mandatory gear for this drive level ( each as per his existing rank ) specially your

1. tire deflator,

2. pressure gauge

3. compressor,

4. safety flag and

5. radio. (NO FLAG or RADIO = NO DRIVE)

Meeting point is as below  

https://goo.gl/maps/mQ7j5BxEZs6s7NRi6

( take care while driving on the asphalt as there are some holes to the side of the road leading to the meeting point )

For night drive 

1. Use high beam and fog lamps - check you aren't glaring others

2. Follow the track taken by car in front exactly

3. If you miss track - Do not venture further  on your own

4. please wear closed shoes and covered lower limb 

5. please avoid the shrubs and vegitation whenever we stop for break as night creepers tend to be there hiding. and please watch always were you step and keep a torch with you.

convoy list will be announced by 6 pm

cant wait to see you all 

cheers 

Seidam

• Like (+1) 5

Important Information

Terms of use