•  

Night Fewbie Desert Drive - Faqa to Qudra " The Dark Knight Rises " - Dubai - 17 March 2023

M.Seidam

@M.Seidam  just want to confirm the meeting location , this what comes up on my google ..the location is next to a  tree off the road to the Noor energy back gate ?

C48930FE-C5D5-4A56-ADB9-58ADF5E98454.png

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Gary F said:

@M.Seidam  just want to confirm the meeting location , this what comes up on my google ..the location is next to a  tree off the road to the Noor energy back gate ?

C48930FE-C5D5-4A56-ADB9-58ADF5E98454.png

Yes correct meeting around the tree it’s about 300 meters off the road on sabkha 

1 minute ago, M.Seidam said:

Yes correct meeting around the tree it’s about 300 meters off the road on sabkha 

image.jpeg.954a016501b98545610ad9ba2ffe50b6.jpeg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Here comes the convoy order 

image.jpeg.4d3bfe8741bde9abf6b2985ac042e69b.jpeg

• Like (+1) 6

Trip report 

“Sometimes  winds come opposite to the ship desire “ .. the nearest English translation to what we say it in my mother tongue ! 
Running late for about 10 min ( apology for that ) I have arrived to the meeting point seeing everyone one set and ready. After checking and briefing we moved cracking the darkness and after few kilometers we encountered our first nasty stuck situation which was mine which ended eventually with a perfectly and smoothly executed by rope recovery that felt like winching more than a tug done by @Ahmad Nerat well done to all hands who helped shoveling and preparing. It seems my stuck triggered the winds pushing against our sails back and forth within the nastiest technical patch in Faqa area ! A series of refusals and crests   Followed and one pop out lastly before our time was calling for exit. 
Apart from time slipping ,Safety is a red line and can’t be breached at all cost which made me to negotiate within its boundaries . 
@Mike M. I believe you did very well as second lead thanks for being vigilant and spot on with the communication. 
@Misha Puskar first night drive and first Fb in Such terrain , Maam 🎩 off . Hardly any issue very well done 👍. Same goes for @Parliament and @george charbelvery well done 👍. @PETELCZYC PAJERO - luke you gave us all opportunity of how to deal with the pop out 😉🙏 . @Jad Moussalli I liked the stock back recovery points of the defender we learn every day something new .very well done . @Jaro Tuzinsky pleasure seeing you again probably next time with your new desert toy ( FjC 🤫😄) . @Bashar Besha nice to see you for the second time thanks for coming bro and for the help . @Hugo although I am not a fan of suspension modification but the one you have it makes the FJC to crave for more 😅 I hope you have enjoyed the drive . @Ishak apart from the usual don’t think you had any major issue thanks for coming bro . @Gary F I liked the sand runner , long vehicle which needs at time a bit of enough push over the crests . You did well in the night drive .👍last but not least @Ahmad Nerat honestly you were the key propelling our ship against the winds for the whole night . Very well done and thank you so much . 

all and all very challenging Drive in the dark in a very challenging terrain and despite our struggles we all got out safely on shore . You were the Fewbie desert knights 

take care 

cheers 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

1 hour ago, M.Seidam said:

Trip report 

“Sometimes  winds come opposite to the ship desire “ .. the nearest English translation to what we say it in my mother tongue ! 
Running late for about 10 min ( apology for that ) I have arrived to the meeting point seeing everyone one set and ready. After checking and briefing we moved cracking the darkness and after few kilometers we encountered our first nasty stuck situation which was mine which ended eventually with a perfectly and smoothly executed by rope recovery that felt like winching more than a tug done by @Ahmad Nerat well done to all hands who helped shoveling and preparing. It seems my stuck triggered the winds pushing against our sails back and forth within the nastiest technical patch in Faqa area ! A series of refusals and crests   Followed and one pop out lastly before our time was calling for exit. 
Apart from time slipping ,Safety is a red line and can’t be breached at all cost which made me to negotiate within its boundaries . 
@Mike M. I believe you did very well as second lead thanks for being vigilant and spot on with the communication. 
@Misha Puskar first night drive and first Fb in Such terrain , Maam 🎩 off . Hardly any issue very well done 👍. Same goes for @Parliament and @george charbelvery well done 👍. @PETELCZYC PAJERO - luke you gave us all opportunity of how to deal with the pop out 😉🙏 . @Jad Moussalli I liked the stock back recovery points of the defender we learn every day something new .very well done . @Jaro Tuzinsky pleasure seeing you again probably next time with your new desert toy ( FjC 🤫😄) . @Bashar Besha nice to see you for the second time thanks for coming bro and for the help . @Hugo although I am not a fan of suspension modification but the one you have it makes the FJC to crave for more 😅 I hope you have enjoyed the drive . @Ishak apart from the usual don’t think you had any major issue thanks for coming bro . @Gary F I liked the sand runner , long vehicle which needs at time a bit of enough push over the crests . You did well in the night drive .👍last but not least @Ahmad Nerat honestly you were the key propelling our ship against the winds for the whole night . Very well done and thank you so much . 

all and all very challenging Drive in the dark in a very challenging terrain and despite our struggles we all got out safely on shore . You were the Fewbie desert knights 

take care 

cheers 

Thanks doc @M.Seidam for a nice Friday evening drive with all the challenges it had. Yesterday was a testimonial on what makes @Carnityunique and what it is all about: Focused on safety and a like-minded community that comes together ensuring the safety of everyone above anything and everything else. Yes yesterday’s drive was not smooth sailing but at no point was there any frustration in the convoy, on the contrary, everyone was scrambling to help. Your cool headed approach and leadership kept everything under control with all the winds that were blowing against the sails and we still managed to enjoy it. Thank you for that! @Ahmad Nerat hats off to you buddy on all your efforts yesterday that were coupled with a fantastic positive attitude.

See you again soon on the sand!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thank you @M.Seidam! I was a little nervous before the drive, asking @Jaro Tuzinskyif you will be gentle on us 😄 and a bit unsure about my car with zero modifications and city tires...but the night drive turned out to be more fun than I expected (minus the hickups which were a good learning experience anyways)!

looking forward to the next one 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

1 hour ago, Misha Puskar said:

Thank you @M.Seidam! I was a little nervous before the drive, asking @Jaro Tuzinskyif you will be gentle on us 😄 and a bit unsure about my car with zero modifications and city tires...but the night drive turned out to be more fun than I expected (minus the hickups which were a good learning experience anyways)!

looking forward to the next one 🙋🏼‍♀️

You have done more than great . Inshallah will plan a repeat to this in the day light with little modification . 
And by the way your car doesn’t need modifications . I drive stock ( no major mods ) since day one in carnity till yesterday 😅

1 hour ago, Mike M. said:

Thanks doc @M.Seidam for a nice Friday evening drive with all the challenges it had. Yesterday was a testimonial on what makes @Carnityunique and what it is all about: Focused on safety and a like-minded community that comes together ensuring the safety of everyone above anything and everything else. Yes yesterday’s drive was not smooth sailing but at no point was there any frustration in the convoy, on the contrary, everyone was scrambling to help. Your cool headed approach and leadership kept everything under control with all the winds that were blowing against the sails and we still managed to enjoy it. Thank you for that! @Ahmad Nerat hats off to you buddy on all your efforts yesterday that were coupled with a fantastic positive attitude.

See you again soon on the sand!

Thank you Mike for your kind words and yes SAFETY is all what is it about at all level scales .🙏

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

8 hours ago, M.Seidam said:

Trip report 

take care 

cheers 

@M.Seidam thanks for giving me the chance to support you learn from you closely.. the drive was amazing, though it was less KM than usual fewbie drives. you give the chance to learn how to shovel, and give pull other cars properly. Technical terrain is challenging for most drivers in daylight, imagin in night. u made easy as much as it cld be.. 

@Gary Fwhat amazing gladiator, i was so confident driving behind u in sweep postion. things were somooth regardless of couple of refusal we encountered. @Bashar Beashabe ready man we need to unleash the power of supper safari.. the mufler sound is amazing. I think I might fix a similar one..

@Ishak and rest of the drivers were so brilliant in handling the terrain as @M.Seidam mentioned. 

thanks guys for nice words on the thread. I was just trying to support u to enjoy the drive to the maximum. Offloading start to be way of life 🙀

short report video can be found in the bellow link from the back of the convoy

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS8VRbDwj/

Looking forward to drive with you all again

BR,

Ahmad

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 4

Important Information

Terms of use