•  

Night Newbie Desert Drive - Margham-Lisaili-Love lake - Dubai - 17 Mar 2023

Kailas

1 hour ago, Marketa Dobesova said:

What are BD lights please? 🤔

It's a brand name, Baja Design

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

5 hours ago, Marketa Dobesova said:

Thank you 🙏 And is there actually a need to have some extra lights for the night drives in general?

Unless you are driving in the desert on your own or leading in the night - the stock lights are sufficient. You will know when you need to upgrade automatically. If you have to ask - you don’t need. 

• Like (+1) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

20 minutes ago, Looper said:

Unless you are driving in the desert on your own or leading in the night - the stock lights are sufficient. You will know when you need to upgrade automatically. If you have to ask - you don’t need. 

Awesome, thanks 😊 

8 hours ago, Marketa Dobesova said:

What are BD lights please? 🤔

Nothing special, just regular offroad light. We just joking. BD is abriverture from Baja Design, one of the offroad light manufacturer.

• Haha (+1) 1

Good evening all,

Please find the convoy list for today.

1. @Kailas-L

2. @Joji varghese-SL &CF

3. @Marketa Dobesova

4. @Patrick

5. @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler-CF

6. @Pavel Pashkovskiy

7. @Looper-CF

8. @Sami Sleiman

9. @Klaus Pedersen

9. @Rajiv Sam-CF

10. @FERNANDO SYRIO

11. @Georges Kazan

12. @Arsalan Ehsan

13. @Senthil Kumar- SW & CF

We will be on channel 3 (446056). Radio, flag & compressor is a must for this drive.

See you all shortly.

Cheers

• Like (+1) 6
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Thanks to everyone joined night drive yesterday. Was interesting experiens. @Kailas and all lids and supports guys was great and helpful. I did not believe that my bus did not stuck in 3 hours 55 min of drive, but he did not let me down just 500m before finish))) See you on other drives!

Edited by Pavel Pashkovskiy
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

OMG, what a night drive!!! 🤩 As for my first night drive it got a bit technical towards the end; however, thanks to perfect briefing and guidance from @Kailas and precise track from @Joji varghese I kind of flowed through the dunes 🙂 Thank you all for a great support and for all the small but super useful tips like driving with an open window since I will see more 👍.

Thank you, @Felix Obst, for being a brilliant co-pilot, and for being able to train in your car while waiting for my own ☺️.

It was just a wonderful drive and I cannot wait for the next! 😍

image.jpeg.b241ce3da74dea41b83315d88013b2d7.jpeg

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thanks @Kailas for a fantastic start to weekend ! Must admit, the entire convoy drove extremely well for the level and drive you offered, commendable ! Perfect second Lead @Joji varghese ! Congratulations @Marketa Dobesova & @Patrick for the way you kept up with the pace ! Well done ! 

I had my eyes on @Pavel Pashkovskiy & @Klaus Pedersen - who were again flawless with their drive and presence of mind, when at times they displayed when to stop even if it leads to refusal, ensuring they all times followed the convoy position and not overtaking- key to night drives ! 

And am sure the same was the case with folks in back end of convoy - Great job, specially when its churned up - never easy ! 

@Looper Always great to have you in the convoy !  and @Rajiv Sam - been long ago we drove together, was good to have you as well

Thanks @Senthil Kumar for sweeping us for the first half of the drive ! @Georges Kazan hope your co-passenger recovered from the drive effect and all well now :)

A BIG SHOUT OUT TO @Pavel Pashkovskiy For the coffee/tea and treat for everyone - That was much needed my friend ( and  am sure everyone would agree )  - Very thoughtful ! would be looking forward to having many more coffees with you in upcoming drives :D !!  

• Like (+1) 4

Important Information

Terms of use