•  
Advertise here

Semi-decent off-road night light advise needed

Guys on this topic can anyone tell me a place to get some lights that are semi decent without having to sell my kidney?

Thank you all 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

42 minutes ago, imranaasghar81 said:

Guys on this topic can anyone tell me a place to get some lights that are semi decent without having to sell my kidney?

Thank you all 

Pls check the Dragon Market.

• Like (+1) 4

21 minutes ago, Jaro Tuzinsky said:

Pls check the Dragon Market.

guys, a few suggestions would be to look into the following brands as they are good and not very expensive. Can be found on amazon as well. I am listing the good quality ones from least expensive to most expensive

• Nilight that comes with 2 years warranty and decent lights with good water proofing
  • Hella Black Magic
  • Rigid and Black Oak - There are some good ones for less than 1K AED as of now on Amazon.

Hope this helps guys. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

I am using the Toby brand night lightbar from DM for a quarter of the price of branded names, the only drawback I can highlight is that light lumens intensities deplete pretty fast. You need to change every 2-3 years if you really want to see far.

The bright side is that these cheaper brands bring hi-tech very fast, so my current version has 2 setups mixed in one, flood on the right and left (50-100-meter range) and a lazer spot in the center (400 - 500 meter range). This version spot is based on some new tech, so it really makes a laser-sharp rectangle on any dune, which I have never seen before. This was a little irritating in beginning, but when my eyes adapted to its functionality, I started liking it.

• Like (+1) 4

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

23 hours ago, Mike M. said:

guys, a few suggestions would be to look into the following brands as they are good and not very expensive. Can be found on amazon as well. I am listing the good quality ones from least expensive to most expensive

• Nilight that comes with 2 years warranty and decent lights with good water proofing
  • Hella Black Magic
  • Rigid and Black Oak - There are some good ones for less than 1K AED as of now on Amazon.

Hope this helps guys. 

Best value and performance I would go the Hella black magic, I have the 3.2 cubes and the 40’ light bar. Also have 3 6’ amber Hellas on the front. 

great performance and won’t fade after 3 months like the dragon mart specials 

there is also a new Australian brand called “Hard Korr” there is a dealer in Dubai. For 2.4km range they are awesome. 

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Stumpy Paj said:

Best value and performance I would go the Hella black magic, I have the 3.2 cubes and the 40’ light bar. Also have 3 6’ amber Hellas on the front. 

great performance and won’t fade after 3 months like the dragon mart specials 

there is also a new Australian brand called “Hard Korr” there is a dealer in Dubai. For 2.4km range they are awesome. 

image.jpg.bf61b846bcb38335c97af94d2d2a3340.jpgbravo echo has the “hard Korr” 9” rounds (2.4km range) above and 6” hella black magic below. Also has the 3.2 hella black magic piller lights

I have the 3.2 hella pillar lights and the 40” hella light bar and the hella 6” value fit round lights on the front. All up about 2k but I installed my self.

image.jpg

Also have the Hella black magic 6” flood light on the back, has a really good spread and not expensive

image.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

13 minutes ago, Stumpy Paj said:

hella 6” value fit round lights on the front

You might need to remove/relocate these if in summer your Pajero gets hot on a higher level of drive.

• Confused (0) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

1 hour ago, Gaurav said:

You might need to remove/relocate these if in summer your Pajero gets hot on a higher level of drive.

Will keep an eye on the temps, I have fitted an extra electric fan and installed a new hub fan, and will be upgrading the trans cooler shortly, I will bypass the transmission cooler In The radiator. 

I have also wrapped the headers and spaced the bonnet to help with temps at low speed. I was idling today for about 40 mins with a/c flat out and engine never got above 88deg. Before it would go above 98 very quick when idling. Intake temp was up to 75deg 

• Like (+1) 2